• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Woburn police chief

bdb

NES Member
I did my best googling and don't see this discussed anywhere. Chief Ferrullo has retired and been replaced by Chief Robert Rufo. Anyone know where he stands on the whole LTC and restrictions issues? I haven't heard anything about him and was just curious how (if at all) it will affect Woburn residents in the future.

I did my best googling and don't see this discussed anywhere. Chief Ferrullo has retired and been replaced by Chief Robert Rufo. Anyone know where he stands on the whole LTC and restrictions issues? I haven't heard anything about him and was just curious how (if at all) it will affect Woburn residents in the future.
A friend is starting the process in Woburn right now. Sounds like they require three letters of reference for first-time applicants, who can expect a restricted license for the life of the first card. Take from that what you will.

A friend is starting the process in Woburn right now. Sounds like they require three letters of reference for first-time applicants, who can expect a restricted license for the life of the first card. Take from that what you will.

That is how it has been since my first LTC and then subsequent renew so that has been in place for a while. There was no option for "first LTC restricted and then those restrictions lift on a renewal under Chief Ferullo. He was very clear on the only circumstances to get an ALP. Maybe the new guy will allow for an ALP after the first one being restricted.

That is how it has been since my first LTC and then subsequent renew so that has been in place for a while. There was no option for "first LTC restricted and then those restrictions lift on a renewal under Chief Ferullo. He was very clear on the only circumstances to get an ALP. Maybe the new guy will allow for an ALP after the first one being restricted.
I hope he's perhaps just that little bit better, then.

back in the day when he was a patrolman, wasn't he known for being a ball breaker? i'm concerned also, don't know how it will effect future first time applicants. don't expect any changes with renewals, though.

This is exactly what Medford does. SCOTUS do your magic!
Medford didn't demand three letters for me, just their names. Did they ask that of you?

I did have to wait the whole time, but I wasn't willing to push all that hard. Maybe it's worth it to go through the trouble of requesting the early lifting of your restrictions?

Back
Top Bottom