• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wmass gun ranges with loose guest policy?

So I used to be a member of the Agawam revolver club but let my membership lapse and now they aren't accepting new members or even a waiting list until the fall.

They had a loose policy thay essentially allowed for unlimited guests an unlimited amount of times. Which was perfect for bringing friends and family. In addition they allow guests, to shoot firearms under the members strict supervision.

Are there any other clubs in western mass that are similar in their policy? I'm fearful that I'll have to wait a long time before I get back into the Agawam revolver club again...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Only one I can think of is Pioneer Valley Sportsman's Club. In West side...

You can bring guests there.

No guests at Westfield Sportsman's Club.

Most clubs allow 2 visits/yr before you're expected to join but the caveat is....if no one knows....Ya know? Concealed means concealed, don't ask, don't tell.

Last edited:
Granby bow and gun club has a rotating guest membership option for those wanting to bring guests. Though they don't have "loose guest policies" for legal reasons. That would be a huge liability for any club. They also have the only 1000 yard range in New England that's accessible to the public as long as you pass their long range orientation. Www.granbybowandgun.club

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom