Witnesses say many dead, injured in shooting at New Zealand mosque

Many of them are substituting madhouses.

No, most of those people are just plain roaming around, after the hospitals etc closed.... where do you think most of these spree shooters etc come
from? It would seem to me that our priorities are a little f***ed in who we lock up in this country...

-Mike

I already live in that kind of town (worse actually) so nothing would really change. If people aren't stealing shit, hurting people, or molesting people, then why should I
care?

-Mike
I agree as long as they’re not doing those things and especially not to your loved ones. You did say diddler though.....

Getting myself back on topic it is because of bad behavior that such a thing in NZ happened wrt gun control. Tarrant fed the beast by a cruel action. You have to be mentally unstable to do such a thing, yea even possessed. I can’t justify the PM and her cronies’ reactionary severity. It is absolutely expected. If it happens more here then the same reaction and I hope it doesn’t. Everybody nowadays is a “mad as hell and I’m gonna take it anymore!” kinda person either from one facet or another.

No, most of those people are just plain roaming around, after the hospitals etc closed.... where do you think most of these spree shooters etc come
from? It would seem to me that our priorities are a little f***ed in who we lock up in this country...

-Mike
There are too many of them roamin around.

Only 530 semi-automatic guns handed over, police say

Only 530 semi-automatic guns handed over, police say

I'd like to think that they will never turn them in whatever the price

New figures show gun owners are holding back on handing in their firearms, because they're waiting to hear how much the Government will pay for them

Figures released to Newstalk ZB by the New Zealand Police showed that, as of Sunday night, only 530 guns had been handed in since the ban on semi-automatic guns was finalised in early April.

There are around 250,000 licenced firearm holders in New Zealand and it's estimated as many as 300,000 guns could now be illegal.

It comes as gun owners are waiting on any details around compensation for their guns.

Police Minister Stuart Nash said in April that regulations, including a price list, would be considered by Cabinet by the end of May.

Nicole McKee, Secretary of the Council of Licensed Firearm Owners, told Heather du Plessis-Allan that there had not been any communication from Government about prices for the buyback.

"If they are being serious about their considerations and ensuring that there is fair and reasonable compensation, then firearm owners will wait a bit longer to make sure it is just and it is fair when it is received."..SNIP

Hopefully they just don't hand them in at all

530 in 3 months out of 300,000 leads me to believe the people that have them won't be handing them in.

If there is violence, no one there will know because the gov has made it clear they will suppress any speech they deem a threat.

They've gone the full Orwell just as Arden's Chinese puppet masters (the NZ Labour party is their pocket) told her to. It will make NZ's transition into a vassal state of the PRC smoother this way.

530 in 3 months out of 300,000 leads me to believe the people that have them won't be handing them in.

They've gone the full Orwell just as Arden's Chinese puppet masters (the NZ Labour party is their pocket) told her to. It will make NZ's transition into a vassal state of the PRC smoother this way.

Wasn't aware of the Chinese commie influence on Ardern's party, as NZ really isn't on my radar. Damn if that's not the case:

Campaign Contribution Raises Concerns About China’s Meddling in New Zealand

Pretty sure pols are shitting themselves because they have absolutely no idea who has what.....

The Aussies had lots of records and they didnt even get 20% of firearms......

I predict sales of adult diapers to increase in NZ
I predict that sales of cosmoline, PVC pipe, end caps, PVC waterproof sealing adhesive and shovels will also increase in NZ.

Pretty sure pols are shitting themselves because they have absolutely no idea who has what.....

The Aussies had lots of records and they didnt even get 20% of firearms......

I predict sales of adult diapers to increase in NZ

Can confirm. Talking with a guy from Australia a few years ago and he says "we aren't as disarmed as everyone thinks we are". Gave me the impression that there's some really impressive hardware buried and hidden down there.

Can confirm. Talking with a guy from Australia a few years ago and he says "we aren't as disarmed as everyone thinks we are". Gave me the impression that there's some really impressive hardware buried and hidden down there.

I mean, have you seen the shit that exists in the bush out there? f***ing crocodiles! Goddamn honest to god dinosaur-type shit! Spiders that will eat a person! Of course they've got some impressive hardware, you need it just to survive!

Rise in crime on top of a country being in the middle of months long police state don't dare leave your domicile house arrest lock-downs.

Rise in crime on top of a country being in the middle of months long police state don't dare leave your domicile house arrest lock-downs.

Karen said:

"Cook is not convinced that firearms crime is rising as much as the numbers would suggest, instead saying police data collection had improved. But she admitted it was a possibility that there has been an increase in gun crime with the arrival of deportees from Australia."

Of course, data that supports gun control is accurate and data that doesn’t is suspect. And even if true, it’s because the new gun control laws only work if everyone everywhere has the same new laws too. And if they all do have the same laws, if the laws don’t work, we just haven’t waited long enough yet.

Same old, same old...

Back
Top Bottom