Witnesses say many dead, injured in shooting at New Zealand mosque

Now we know the entire process:

1. Register them and finger print them. Call it " a common sense".
2. Ask them to register their purchases. Just in case you are evaporated by unknown space force.
3. Notify them that some purchases in the past are no longer legal and call them "potential felons". Execute Maura's Massage Step #1.
4. Order them to bring all their toys. To protect children!
5. If they show you a finger upgrade their status from felons to gang members. Activate nuclear watch option!
6. Now you are not terrorizing citizens, you are fighting gang members! Concerned public will understand your terror better!
[thumbsup]

Let's see how many NEW gang members Green New Zealand will get in the next few months.[popcorn]

The "hand them back" language is infuriating. They weren't given, loaned, etc. They were purchased, and not from the government.

The "buyback" language in the US is similarly awful. Manipulative messaging. It's (intentionally) reminiscent of "Ok, you've had your fun, now put away the toys" schoolmarmy language. Utterly condescending. Utterly manipulative of the public discourse.

Yesterday, New Zealand became a penal colony again:
Parliament overwhelmingly votes for tougher new gun laws in wake of Christchurch terrorist attacks

The final vote came in at 119 for the amendment and one against.

The changes to New Zealand’s gun laws are set to include a ban on semi-automatic weapons and military style semi-automatics, a ban on parts, magazines and ammunition that could be used for modification into a semi-automatic and a ban on pump-action shotguns with more than a five shot capacity.

The amnesty period for unlawful weapons, magazines and ammunition to be handed in will be until September 30.

It is anticipated the gun law reform will become law on Friday.
-----------

It takes less than one week to convert democracy into a tyranny. It was never any different! Take a note!

Yesterday, New Zealand became a penal colony again:
Parliament overwhelmingly votes for tougher new gun laws in wake of Christchurch terrorist attacks

The final vote came in at 119 for the amendment and one against.

The changes to New Zealand’s gun laws are set to include a ban on semi-automatic weapons and military style semi-automatics, a ban on parts, magazines and ammunition that could be used for modification into a semi-automatic and a ban on pump-action shotguns with more than a five shot capacity.

The amnesty period for unlawful weapons, magazines and ammunition to be handed in will be until September 30.

It is anticipated the gun law reform will become law on Friday.
-----------

It takes less than one week to convert democracy into a tyranny. It was never any different! Take a note!

Were they ever a real democracy ?
The UK pretends they are until push comes to shove and then the real nature of their government comes out.

The more I see what they’re doing down there, the happier I am that we’ve got a BoR. And not just for the second amendment, either.

Without rock-solid, written constitutional protections and the vigilance to make sure they stay protected, these “free democracies” are just one law away from losing virtually everything that makes liberty mean anything.

The more I see what they’re doing down there, the happier I am that we’ve got a BoR. And not just for the second amendment, either.

Without rock-solid, written constitutional protections and the vigilance to make sure they stay protected, these “free democracies” are just one law away from losing virtually everything that makes liberty mean anything.
We need to stay very vigilant and band together to support these sacred documents.

The NZ Prime Minister is a Tony Blair acolyte and she's manage to do in a few weeks what took Blair a decade in the UK. Everything Orwell warned about these shitheads took as an instruction manual.

If the US falls consider the whole world as entering a drastically different and final stage. We are the lynch pin whether low voter turnout, highest incarceration or any other reasoning.

Lowest voter turnout among developed democracies, so it’s even more arguable.
If the US falls consider the whole world as entering a drastically different and final stage. We are the lynch pin whether low voter turnout, highest incarceration or any other reasoning.

And we’re not even a democracy.

That’s true. The US in practice is an oligarchy.
Whatever you call it it doesn't really matter historically speaking. Whether tribes to civilizations, Israel to Babylon, Babylon to Medes, Medes to Persians, Persians to Greeks, Greeks to Romans, Romans to Visigoths, Visigoths to the Catholic Church, the Catholic Church to Germany and all of budding Europe, Europe to England, and England finally to the USA......a temporary viewpoint is myopic at best. Oligarchies or Feudal systems as well.

Acts 17:26-27
“And He made from one every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, determining beforehand their appointed seasons and the boundaries of their dwelling,
That they might seek God, if perhaps they might grope for Him and find Him, even though He is not far from each one of us;”

There is a reason there is such a massive amount of firearms in this country right now and that hasn’t even been stymied even a tiddle. How much more building and production goes on today?

Most are in jail for selling drugs. Based on that I disagree - most are not real criminals, they have just fallen prey to moralistic policy makers.
Fair sentencing and/or rehab is needed. Not what Rachel Rollins has in store.

Most are in jail for selling drugs. Based on that I disagree - most are not real criminals, they have just fallen prey to moralistic policy makers.
I’m sure you can be more specific with that stance rather than “drugs” as a catch all. Think about opioids, bath salts, heroin, cocaine and all other seriously foul drugs. Who should pay for that? Considering the damage is of vital importance. I’ve no issue with weed.

If you released all the people that weren't violent criminals, diddlers, or theives the prison population would probably drop by a huge number...
We can make sure they move into your neighborhood. A safe space for them.

We can make sure they move into your neighborhood. A safe space for them.

I already live in that kind of town (worse actually) so nothing would really change. If people aren't stealing shit, hurting people, or molesting people, then why should I
care?

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom