Witnesses say many dead, injured in shooting at New Zealand mosque

Wait for Boris! [slap]

You think like this because you did not pay attention. Yes, they are some who would fit the profile you have outlined here, but the great majority can teach you about communism if you will only STFU, put down your phone and pay attention.

Since you represent a different opinion, please, give me few examples which would support your statement. Maybe we will correct your opinion together. [cheers]
Mostly not having a good understanding of the bill of rights and why its important, being ok with extensive gov services and benefits and imo being too accepting of government control of every little aspect of everyday life.
(I'm paraphrasing to try to avoid writing a book via phone)
-"why cant the police just stop people and check their stuff/cars? Too much drugs, crime,etc. I have nothing to hide they can check me..."
-"crazy that people have guns, why do they need them? Police and army should have guns but that's it."
-"gov has plenty of money, they should pay for xyz"

FWIW ppl I'm referencing are Bosnian, Cuban, Chinese and Cambodian. Pretty common among the Hispanics I've come across as well. Bosnian was more accepting of firearm ownership but kind of fuddy. Hispanics tend to be more "gov should pay for everything " types in my experience.

Last edited:
Mostly not having a good understanding of the bill of rights and why its important, being ok with extensive giving services and benefits and imo being too accepting of government control of every little aspect of everyday life.
(I'm paraphrasing to try to avoid writing a book via phone)
-"why cant the police just stop people and check their stuff/cars? Too much drugs, crime,etc. I have nothing to hide they can check me..."
-"crazy that people have guns, why do they need them? Police and army should have guns but that's it."
-"gov has plenty of money, they should pay for xyz"

FWIW ppl I'm referencing are Bosnian, Cuban, Chinese and Cambodian. Pretty common among the Hispanics I've come across as well. Bosnian was more accepting of firearm ownership but kind of fuddy. Hispanics tend to be more "gov should pay for everything " types in my experience.

I agree with you. You see only one sample, though.

Communism was producing refugees to America from 1918. America also took many "progressive democrats" who were victims of the communist brutality. Cambodia is such an example. We all saw "Killing Fields". That was a pure killing over there and we have taken everyone we could get.

I have a very limited experience with Cubans, Chinese and Cambodians. I have trained Vietnamese back then and I think LA riots show that they may be thinking differently than others. :)

Bosnia is very specific. I will not comment on it any further.

My experience is with Russians, Ukrainians, Polish, Slovaks, Croats, Serbs, Afghans, Syrians, Hungarians, Germans. I do not think they want communism here!

People will always have different opinions about government. Some like strong government and some want no government. That is not a communism. Communism starts when you go and take what is not yours.

That is not what media is telling us:
Imam Tells New Zealand: ‘We Are Not Broken’
Fouda also acknowledged New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern for “Holding our families close and honoring us with a simple scarf. He said the prime minister’s leadership was “a lesson for the world.”

Women around New Zealand wore headscarves Friday to show their support and respect for the Muslim community.

Reuters reports that female police officers at the outdoor service also donned headscarves and wore a red rose on their uniforms.

Ardern has been swift in her reaction to the bloody attack on the mosque.

Weapons ban

She imposed an immediate ban on all military-style semi-automatic and automatic assault rifles.

The ban, which the prime minister announced Thursday in Wellington, includes high-capacity magazines, which can hold multiple rounds of ammunition, and accessories that can convert ordinary rifles into fast-acting assault rifles. Ardern said she imposed the sales ban to prevent stockpiling and that a complete ban on the weapons would be implemented after new laws take effect.

Ardern also announced a large-scale buyback scheme to encourage owners of such weapons to surrender them to authorities. She said the government could spend up to $140 million to buy back guns from owners who turn them in. The military and police would be exempt, as would pest control businesses. New Zealand police said on their website a “transitional period” would allow people to turn in their guns without penalty.

Parliament is expected to approve the proposed laws when it reconvenes in mid-April.

Authorities have charged 28-year-old Australian Brenton Harrison Tarrant with murder in connection with the March 15 attacks on the al-Noor and Linwood mosques. The self-proclaimed white nationalist did not enter a plea in his initial court appearance the day after the attack. His next court appearance is April 5.

Thank you for your post!

When I was sitting in various refugee camps in 1980's, filled with tens of thousands of refugees from all around the world, NOBODY was talking about illegal immigration. Everyone was waiting for the process to take place. There were families in camps waiting for 5 years, single guys stinking in the camp for 7 years because they did not say right things during the interview. American Embassy, back then!, was asking basic questions; Were you a member of the communist party? Did you ever build any explosive device? Did you ever participate in any terrorist activity? There were dudes who thought that they will "speed up the process" by saying that they hate communism and they would fight it all over the world. That was considered dangerous and as a result they were not accepted. Once this was revealed to refugees all refugees became sheep and all questions were answered with 'No!". Such reality led to funny situations when mujahadeens from Afghanistan who were fighting Soviets for years were answering "No". Back then people were coming to America because they were fed up with communism. There were some small percentages of economic migrants, like always, but most of the people left everything they had at home and went for America!

They are now American citizens and they will never vote for communism in America.
What you say is true in my experience.

The problem with our current wave of illegals invading the country is that many of not most of them are here for the free stuff. They intend to go home eventually. They send their paychecks home and live in rooms with a dozen other people.

I knew a Brazlian dishwasher back a few years ago at the local watering hole I would frequent after work. I got to know him. He said he loved his home. But there was no work, at least no work that paid as well as washing dishes at a bar (!!!). Anyway, each week he sent his paycheck home and his wife bought another cow. His plan was to go home after a year and be a land owner with lots of cows.

The problem is, we need guys like that. But he wasn’t able to get his wife in legally and, frankly, he liked Brazil better. I’ve never been, so I can’t say whether he is right or not. His choice. To each his own.

I do know this. If I had found myself born in one of those shitholes, I’d do all I could to get my wife and kids to America, ASAP, legally or not.

If Europe had a land route to America, those refugee camps would have emptied quick as they simply would run across the border. Entering through a port and getting on a ship are things that are a bit more complicated.

Egyptian Teenager's Actions Save Schoolchildren from Italy Bus Attack | Egyptian Streets

An Egyptian teenager was revealed to have aided and saved 51 schoolchildren in Milan when a bus driver hijacked the vehicle and set it on fire.

Quick-thinking Ramy Shehatah, a 13 year old, hid his phone when the driver had taken the other students’ phones and managed to make a call asking for assistance while feigning to pray in Arabic while he contacted his father who then contacted police authorities.

The driver, 47-year-old Ousseynou Sy, an Italian of Senegalese origin, had hijacked the vehicle, removed the hammers to break glass and doused the bus in petrol as his plan was to set the school bus on fire.

The incident occurred on Wednesday; Shehatah’s efforts were essential to the rescue of the abducted as he gave instructions of the bus’ location.

BBC reports that Sy had told the students that no-one would survive the attack which he was carrying out in protest for African migrant deaths at sea.

Italian police forces located the bus, forced it to stop and broke the rear glass windows to remove the children from danger.

Shehatah, who was born in 2005 in Italy despite not having official citizenship documentation, was hailed as a “hero” by his classmates.

“My son did his duty, it would be nice if he got Italian citizenship now,” he told the news agency. “We would love to stay in this country. When I met him yesterday I hugged him hard,” said Shehata’s father as per Italian news agency, Ansa.

In a bid to reward Shehata, the office of Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini said it would speed up his citizenship acquisition process.

“The Interior Ministry is ready to take on the expenses and speed up the procedures to recognize citizenship for the little hero. The hope is to attribute [… ]citizenship to Ramy and remove it from the bus driver,” said a statement from the interior ministry.

What you say is true in my experience.

The problem with our current wave of illegals invading the country is that many of not most of them are here for the free stuff. They intend to go home eventually. They send their paychecks home and live in rooms with a dozen other people.

I knew a Brazlian dishwasher back a few years ago at the local watering hole I would frequent after work. I got to know him. He said he loved his home. But there was no work, at least no work that paid as well as washing dishes at a bar (!!!). Anyway, each week he sent his paycheck home and his wife bought another cow. His plan was to go home after a year and be a land owner with lots of cows.

The problem is, we need guys like that. But he wasn’t able to get his wife in legally and, frankly, he liked Brazil better. I’ve never been, so I can’t say whether he is right or not. His choice. To each his own.

I do know this. If I had found myself born in one of those shitholes, I’d do all I could to get my wife and kids to America, ASAP, legally or not.

If Europe had a land route to America, those refugee camps would have emptied quick as they simply would run across the border. Entering through a port and getting on a ship are things that are a bit more complicated.

Yes. This is now. I agree.

We have opened the house and the rest of the world thinks we are having some unsupervised yard sale. They come, check out the goods, and when they see no price, and no one is watching over them, they just take what they need and leave.

I knew a Brazlian dishwasher ... each week he sent his paycheck home ... His plan was to go home after a year ...
That's nice.

... we need guys like that.
What we need is for the Welfare-American community to get off the public teat,
and wash some dishes.

What we've got is Brazilians washing the dishes that Americans can't be bothered to wash.
Which is OK for the Brazilians and OK for the dishes.
But it's stupid to over-tax the dishwashers just to pay for domestic hammocks.

(Your buddy was here legally, right?
His employment was legit,
with tax withholding and no identity theft, right?)

But he wasn’t able to get his wife in legally
7feeb7823991a75cb6bc89551a0eddbb72017b3ed836f0cffaca02521660ed3b.jpg

One of the things I'm most sure of
is that I don't want temporary work visas
to entitle the bearers to bring along family members
that won't also have full-time jobs.

No free medical care,
no children in school,
no social services at all.

Not even a tourist visa.
We don't need any anchor babies
9 months after the last conjugal visit.

That's nice.

What we need is for the Welfare-American community to get off the public teat,
and wash some dishes.

What we've got is Brazilians washing the dishes that Americans can't be bothered to wash.
Which is OK for the Brazilians and OK for the dishes.
But it's stupid to over-tax the dishwashers just to pay for domestic hammocks.

(Your buddy was here legally, right?
His employment was legit,
with tax withholding and no identity theft, right?)

7feeb7823991a75cb6bc89551a0eddbb72017b3ed836f0cffaca02521660ed3b.jpg

One of the things I'm most sure of
is that I don't want temporary work visas
to entitle the bearers to bring along family members
that won't also have full-time jobs.

No free medical care,
no children in school,
no social services at all.

Not even a tourist visa.
We don't need any anchor babies
9 months after the last conjugal visit.
The thing is, I want legal immigrants. I want hard working dish washing immigrants. Who come here legally. And get real paychecks.

We need them. Badly. We’re not reproducing enough. We need hard working immigrants.

What we don’t want is welfare receiving illegals. That’s what we’re trying to avoid.

We do want good hard working immigrants that are pursuing the America dream for themselves and their children. That’s what our ancestors did. Most of us aren’t here because our ancestors had it so good back in Europe that they decided to come to America and gamble in themselves to make it.

The thing is, I want legal immigrants. I want hard working dish washing immigrants. Who come here legally. And get real paychecks.

We need them. Badly. We’re not reproducing enough. We need hard working immigrants.

What we don’t want is welfare receiving illegals. That’s what we’re trying to avoid.

We do want good hard working immigrants that are pursuing the America dream for themselves and their children. That’s what our ancestors did. Most of us aren’t here because our ancestors had it so good back in Europe that they decided to come to America and gamble in themselves to make it.

What we NEED is a working class and a welfare incentive structure that promotes 40 hour workweeks. Look at what happened out west when they raised the minimum wage to $15 an hour? Everyone started asking to work part time due to loosing benefits. If getting a real paycheck has the affect of a NET LOSS in income, then why would any rationale individual chase a real paycheck? The system is incentivized to promote a welfare state where its better to take a handout than go out and work.

I am okay with legal immigration to an extent. There is nothing wrong with moderate legal immigration. What is wrong is to suggest that we NEED legal immigration to solve our labor problem. The fact that Americans aren't doing these jobs is a cultural shortcoming but largely a systemic issue. I don't really care if its malicious systemic design, or if its just negligence. Either way our policies are NOT working. And it's only going to get worse as automation replaces low skill jobs.

I recall being about 18 visiting New Orleans with my parents. News was covering "rampant un-employment" but everywhere I walked I saw "help wanted" signs. I asked the folks working what was going on. The response was something like "It's alot easier to sit in air conditioning and collect from the state than it is to come work in this heat, no one wants to work" That really stuck with me. It SHOULDN'T be easier. You can talk all you want about personal responsibility, but end of the day, humans are self serving and largely rationale. If there is an "easy" path, most folks are going to take it. The rest of us shouldn't allow that path to be so easy.

What we NEED is a working class and a welfare incentive structure that promotes 40 hour workweeks. Look at what happened out west when they raised the minimum wage to $15 an hour? Everyone started asking to work part time due to loosing benefits. If getting a real paycheck has the affect of a NET LOSS in income, then why would any rationale individual chase a real paycheck? The system is incentivized to promote a welfare state where its better to take a handout than go out and work.

I am okay with legal immigration to an extent. There is nothing wrong with moderate legal immigration. What is wrong is to suggest that we NEED legal immigration to solve our labor problem. The fact that Americans aren't doing these jobs is a cultural shortcoming but largely a systemic issue. I don't really care if its malicious systemic design, or if its just negligence. Either way our policies are NOT working. And it's only going to get worse as automation replaces low skill jobs.

I recall being about 18 visiting New Orleans with my parents. News was covering "rampant un-employment" but everywhere I walked I saw "help wanted" signs. I asked the folks working what was going on. The response was something like "It's alot easier to sit in air conditioning and collect from the state than it is to come work in this heat, no one wants to work" That really stuck with me. It SHOULDN'T be easier. You can talk all you want about personal responsibility, but end of the day, humans are self serving and largely rationale. If there is an "easy" path, most folks are going to take it. The rest of us shouldn't allow that path to be so easy.
True. And I agree with you.

Did you miss the part about my immigrant friend who was washing dishes to make money to buy cows in Brazil?

True. And I agree with you.

Did you miss the part about my immigrant friend who was washing dishes to make money to buy cows in Brazil?

Paraphrasing, but you stated "We NEED him, The problem is he couldn't get his wife here legally"

My point is we shouldn't NEED him. We should be charitably taking in immigrants to a great and prosperous country. Not "needing them to come wash our dishes" Maybe we do need him, and that is the ROOT problem. We shouldn't. His wife's ability to legally immigrate is not the problem.

Frankly I have no idea how this can be solved.

Paraphrasing, but you stated "We NEED him, The problem is he couldn't get his wife here legally"

My point is we shouldn't NEED him. We should be charitably taking in immigrants to a great and prosperous country. Not "needing them to come wash our dishes" Maybe we do need him, and that is the ROOT problem. We shouldn't. His wife's ability to legally immigrate is not the problem.

Frankly I have no idea how this can be solved.
I think we’re talking past each other.

My point is that we need go getters. Would you emigrate to China and leave your wife and kids behind for a year of you could make 400k? Maybe you would. Maybe not. But he did. That’s the guy I want to hire. That’s the guy I want as an American citizen. Him. And his wife and his kids.

The United States lets in more legal immigrants per capita than any other country in the world. And it’s not even close.

I want the Indian software dudes. I want the Eastern European engineers. I want the Nazi rocket makers. That’s what makes this country special.

My ancestors did not come her from Germany and Ireland because life was hunky dory. No, they came because home sucked and they were determined to do better here. And they did. Because here I am.

And you are right. We have built a welfare system that deters work. It’s true. And it’s bad. And it needs to be shredded.

And I too have no idea how to make it happen.

One thing I’d say is if that they’d stop stealing 70% or more of what I make, I sure as shit would have more than enough to give people a helping hand.

I think we’re talking past each other.

My point is that we need go getters.

I see what you're saying. Certainly I agree with you that we should be looking to bring in that type of immigrant versus the alternatives.

We are veering out of the "thread topic" but what really troubles me is how to solve the issue without enacting a socialistic solution. E.g. The lack of increase in wages is an issue, and you can't just cut the welfare system if you don't allow for realistic wages. Half the battle is certainly managing expectations, "life of leisure" is not in the cards for these folks. Our media/advertising does a great job of making this reality impossible to accept. But if for instance we 1) Lower taxes 2) Somehow get folks onboard with a realistic level of consumerism/discretionary spending 3) Raised wages, where is the difference going to come from? Just the tax differential? Are we really expecting the results to "trickle down"? I just don't see corporate profit margins being variable that changes.

I see what you're saying. Certainly I agree with you that we should be looking to bring in that type of immigrant versus the alternatives.

We are veering out of the "thread topic" but what really troubles me is how to solve the issue without enacting a socialistic solution. E.g. The lack of increase in wages is an issue, and you can't just cut the welfare system if you don't allow for realistic wages. Half the battle is certainly managing expectations, "life of leisure" is not in the cards for these folks. Our media/advertising does a great job of making this reality impossible to accept. But if for instance we 1) Lower taxes 2) Somehow get folks onboard with a realistic level of consumerism/discretionary spending 3) Raised wages, where is the difference going to come from? Just the tax differential? Are we really expecting the results to "trickle down"? I just don't see corporate profit margins being variable that changes.
It’s a big topic and we’ve certainly hijacked the thread. I and you can and have identified the problem. I do not at this moment, have a solution. I’m working on one though. Might never come up with a solution.

I’ll just leave an anecdote about my experience.

So, for well over a decade I haven’t had cable tv. But I signed up for it a month ago because it was cheaper to have the internet and tv than just internet. For a year, anyway.

So, for the first time in over a decade I have seen commercials.

A commercial came on for a new Chevy truck. Man, the bells and whistles! Look at those tires! Look how little she’s wearing! And I began to think maybe I need a new truck.......

Then my brain activated. Don’t need a new truck. Truck pulls boat just fine. It’s in great shape. And I own it.

But for a fraction of a second, I let them tell me what I need or what I want.

I’ll be killing the cable again next month. Enough of that BS entering my mind.

Maybe that makes sense to you. Maybe not. Either way, that’s the world most people live in.

No, we don't!

Americans don't have children just because they want to play video games and wear pussy hats on the weekends. They simply can't afford them!

Why? Because America wastes money on lost ventures. Because America has decided to support garbage which will never work. This garbage comes here from the entire globe, and, when I look around, maybe even from some outer galaxy. Because America decided to trust politicians who just need cheap votes.....Yada, yada......We all know that, but we are tolerating this mess for many decades already. It will not go away on it's own!

It takes one day to contact all gun owners in MA and scare them with "you are a felon now" type of communication. But for decades it is impossible to reach all of those who abuse our welfare system! Instead of reaching them we keep making them richer to keep them from revolting. Nobody wants yellow vests in MA! Nice pussy hats with possibly zero children or maybe just one gender confused kid. That is where it is all going!

How many of you know the welfare recipient who is traveling back to home country sometimes with his/her entire family? We can't possibly violate their rights by cutting their benefits! No! We will STFU and bitch on internet where nobody knows us. Try to report them and watch your state representative in action. Snails move faster under the sea!

So, you want somebody else to come here and work hard? Well, I have news for you, they have arrived and they will implement their own laws and their own rules!

How about making it better for Americans? Instead of wasting money in Syria or giving gifts to Taliban we will give gifts to Americans! Don't we have shi$$y infrastructure? Who said that we need to sit in cubicles in overtime just because we need to pay schools for kids and mortgages? Don't we have desire to live better?

I want Americans to cut immediately all foreign help. It is not needed. I want Americans to pull out of all "hot areas". Bring our men and women in uniforms home! We do not need UN, NATO or any other crap which is just more seats for politicians with pretty bad ideas. We need people who will do concrete tasks. Fix roads, build walls, build safe borders, make great products here!

Our stupid ambitions made us impotent!

It’s a big topic and we’ve certainly hijacked the thread. I and you can and have identified the problem. I do not at this moment, have a solution. I’m working on one though. Might never come up with a solution.

I’ll just leave an anecdote about my experience.

So, for well over a decade I haven’t had cable tv. But I signed up for it a month ago because it was cheaper to have the internet and tv than just internet. For a year, anyway.

So, for the first time in over a decade I have seen commercials.

A commercial came on for a new Chevy truck. Man, the bells and whistles! Look at those tires! Look how little she’s wearing! And I began to think maybe I need a new truck.......

Then my brain activated. Don’t need a new truck. Truck pulls boat just fine. It’s in great shape. And I own it.

But for a fraction of a second, I let them tell me what I need or what I want.

I’ll be killing the cable again next month. Enough of that BS entering my mind.

Maybe that makes sense to you. Maybe not. Either way, that’s the world most people live in.

I am glad you carry the conversation right here. It belongs here! This thread is about yet another country using tragedy as an excuse to implement slavery and dependency!

Half of the people here in this country lost their minds. They are chasing invisible butterflies in the LSD meadows. They want us to join them and they are angry because we refuse to give up on simple logic. What do we do? We become concerned and considered. Please, do not offend anyone with your thoughts because nut house may revolt! Please, do not say MAGA, they will revolt!!! Take my black weapon and my magazines, please! You are correct, Miss Government, I am such an idiot that I can't supervise my own weapons and they may decide one day to leave me. It would be best for me to have no responsibility whatsoever.

This is where we are going right now! And when Erdogan will tell us that he will kick our butts like Turks did in Gallipoli we will politely object and return more weapons.

Time to start thinking is now!

We can't leave it up to one man! We can't accept that the political program of the entire Democratic Party is BULLYING! Show me the money and do not bother me with your screwed up emotions and wild guesses! Show me some leaders instead of coming up with criminals, jokers, clowns and crazies! Tell me what you going to do for me and not for somebody who just crossed the river and wonders where to get a job. I have been working all my life and I am paying taxes. I do not see anything I should appreciate from you. You are stepping on my rights and you are accusing me of being Nazi, deplorable, insensitive, white nationalist,.........Let me ask you one simple question: "WHO WILL FEED YOU WHEN I WILL STOP WORKING?"

Last edited:
German prosecutors arrest 10 suspects over Islamist attack plan | DW | 22.03.2019
Prosecutors in Frankfurt issued a statement on Friday to say the suspects were detained in police raids involving 200 officers in the Frankfurt region earlier in the day.
Commenting on the raids, Hesse state interior minister Peter Beuth said: "Police intervened in a timely manner to prevent possible attack plans at an early stage."
There were no details on the nationalities of the suspects whose ages were given at between 20 and 42 years. They live in the Frankfurt, Offenbach, Wiesbaden and Mainz areas. Eleven people were initially arrested but the investigation was centered on ten suspects.
The main suspects were a 21-year old man from Offenbach and two 31-year brothers from Wiesbaden, all associated with the local Islamist Salafist community. All are German citizens.

The number of registered Islamists in the state of Hesse in 2017 was 4,170, including 1,650 Salafists.

Killing unbelievers

According to the initial investigation, the accused were planning to use a vehicle and firearms to kill as many "unbelievers" as possible. They had rented a large vehicle and made contact with weapons' dealers and started to raise funds.

During the raids, police found and seized over €20,000 ($22,500) in cash, several knives, small quantities of narcotics, a variety of documents and electronic data storage equipment.

The charges include funding terrorism and conspiring to commit a crime. The accused are due to appear before a judge at the District Court of Frankfurt on Friday afternoon.

A number of plots have been foiled by police in recent months, with some similar raids.

German prosecutors arrest 10 suspects over Islamist attack plan | DW | 22.03.2019
Prosecutors in Frankfurt issued a statement on Friday to say the suspects were detained in police raids involving 200 officers in the Frankfurt region earlier in the day.
Commenting on the raids, Hesse state interior minister Peter Beuth said: "Police intervened in a timely manner to prevent possible attack plans at an early stage."
There were no details on the nationalities of the suspects whose ages were given at between 20 and 42 years. They live in the Frankfurt, Offenbach, Wiesbaden and Mainz areas. Eleven people were initially arrested but the investigation was centered on ten suspects.
The main suspects were a 21-year old man from Offenbach and two 31-year brothers from Wiesbaden, all associated with the local Islamist Salafist community. All are German citizens.

The number of registered Islamists in the state of Hesse in 2017 was 4,170, including 1,650 Salafists.

Killing unbelievers

According to the initial investigation, the accused were planning to use a vehicle and firearms to kill as many "unbelievers" as possible. They had rented a large vehicle and made contact with weapons' dealers and started to raise funds.

During the raids, police found and seized over €20,000 ($22,500) in cash, several knives, small quantities of narcotics, a variety of documents and electronic data storage equipment.

The charges include funding terrorism and conspiring to commit a crime. The accused are due to appear before a judge at the District Court of Frankfurt on Friday afternoon.

A number of plots have been foiled by police in recent months, with some similar raids.
Needs own thread.

I like this part.
Because people almost everywhere in the world know that fewer weapons means greater security. (And in places where they don't know it, things seem to go badly wrong nonetheless.)

Millions of victims throughout history disagree you moron.

Of course, the obligatory PC crap. Pandering without addressing the real problem and punishing law abiding unPC citizens.
After the Christchurch attacks, Ardern did a lot of things right. She wore a headscarf when visiting the local Muslim community. She opened the next parliamentary session with the Arabic message of peace, "As-Salaam Alaikum." And she refused to speak the attacker's name. Her message: I am on the side of the Muslim victims. And: Muslims belong to us.

I hope she likes the way that head scarf looks on her.
There may come a day when not wearing it will end in her death.

Back
Top Bottom