Witnesses say many dead, injured in shooting at New Zealand mosque

I don't understand why a kiwi would give such a shit about the political discourse in America. That doesn't make any sense to me. It's also odd that he spells out how his actions in NZ were planned to impact law in the US in the hopes of causing a right v left war.

Does not compute.
Same here. Also thought it was weird how he went out of his way to mention the black chick on Twitter. Maybe a bit of paranoia on my part. I can never pass up a good old fashioned false flag, lol. He does however say more than once in his manifesto how people of Euro descent are all connected by a common race, so he sees a connection between the US, NZ, Aus, Europe, etc.

So that footage was only the first mosque I guess. It didn’t look like 49 dead and dozens wounded, so his stop at the second mosque must have been a big mess too. Was there footage at the second location?
I think the second mosque scene can be seen in the video. It is after he gets in the car and is shooting through the windows. SOMEONE FIRED BACK SO HE DROVE OFF. This point needs to be driven home far and wide.

It's pretty sad how even minimal resistance would stop most of these kinds of attacks in their tracks. if 2 people were there even with small handguns we'd probably be talking about a half dozen victims instead of 40+....

-Mike
This was as gift wrapped an example as anyone could hope to get.

Location #1, no one armed. Guy slaughters dozens of people with zero resistance. Even the guy who practically bumps into him seemed to me to be trying to squeeze by him and get down the hallway. Shooter drops mags, deals with malfs, go outside and comes back in. One armed person could have ended that with one well placed shot.

Location #2. One armed guy fires a couple of shots and afaik, doesnt even hit anyone. Attackers immediately abort without hurting anyone.

And this is the point that each of us continue to make to retarded legislators that wish to bury their heads in the sand and ignore the fact of the matter......you are the only one that can defend yourself......

In his manifesto this nut just illustrated the argument that many of us have made over and over and over to politicians.......take away one tool and the determined person will move on to the next .....
Any facts not supporting Donkery will be summarily ignored.

Dividing and fracturing our society was his goal. The attempt to ban guns is itself all he’s going for. He just wants to watch the world burn, the US first for some reason.
Here why:
Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the USA’s ability to project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again(where US/NATO forces fought beside muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe).

Personally, after watching this video, any normal human being would be demanding a firearm for self protection.

These poor folks were shot in cold blood. Like shooting fish in a barrel. They were completely unable to defend themselves.

:-(

100%. Pretty f'ing terrible...

Just remember (assuming you are a Christian, as am I) that it is truly up to US to spread the gospel - and along with it awareness of the antiChristian violence happening constantly throughout the world. Also WE must pray for ALL sinners (i.e. all of humanity), and remember that God truly is all-powerful. As such, EVERY SINGLE ONE of us will one day be judged by him.

Stop it with this BS. Religion is the cause of all this horseshit. You're holier-than-thou, fake outrage is not useful. Christians killing muslims, muslims killing Christians all because they think their imaginary god is better? Gimme a break.

I think the second mosque scene can be seen in the video. It is after he gets in the car and is shooting through the windows. SOMEONE FIRED BACK SO HE DROVE OFF. This point needs to be driven home far and wide.

I'm no expert on Islam, but getting killed in a mosque is 100% martyr ticket. The dude shooting back obviously didn't care about virgins.

Also, in reading through his manifesto, he claims to be from a lower working class background. Had no interest in school, didnt do well, etc. He seems pretty well spoken though. A few typos, but overall I havent come across much poor grammar or awkwardly worded language. Guess its always possible hes a good-will-hunting type but the way I see it, it doesnt seem like something that was written by someone with his type of background. A bit tin-foily maybe, but thats my observation.

Stop it with this BS. Religion is the cause of all this horseshit. You're holier-than-thou, fake outrage is not useful. Christians killing muslims, muslims killing Christians all because they think their imaginary god is better? Gimme a break.

I can make a case that leftist destruction of religion is what is causing a lot of this. Dude is an introvert, with good religious schooling he would have kept this in check due to Inshallah.

So called "religious" wars never originated because of religion. Religion became a justification, not the root cause.

A letter from Senator Fraser Anning from Queensland...BOOM!:

D1snIzNXcAYIvod.jpg:large

I don't understand why a kiwi would give such a shit about the political discourse in America. That doesn't make any sense to me. It's also odd that he spells out how his actions in NZ were planned to impact law in the US in the hopes of causing a right v left war.

Does not compute.

Dividing and fracturing our society was his goal. The attempt to ban guns is itself all he’s going for. He just wants to watch the world burn, the US first for some reason.

Exactly. A few years ago I had conversations with some nihilists and concluded they only live to exert their will on others. Timid ones just piss others off; one bold enough might provoke violence. Then I met a former nihilist several years after he had turned Christian and asked if that theory is accurate. He stared off and thought for five seconds, then said, "That's it. That's exactly it. Just living to piss others off or push them around because, in their minds, there's nothing more worthwhile in life. That's their end conclusion when they think nothing has meaning."

So called "religious" wars never originated because of religion. Religion became a justification, not the root cause.

The song playing as this NZ shooter opens his trunk is "The Militia Marches In" from the soundtrack of Pride and Prejudice. And then he has a manifesto describing greater political intentions. But it's all just him glamorizing and justifying his nihilistic urge to kill. ISIS does the same under religious pretense.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc

They cant ignore this one......his manifesto is published on the interwebs and is crystal clear about his support of tyranny.........his beef is that the tyrants didnt go far enough
You watch: the Donks will trot out that same old talking points.

I can make a case that leftist destruction of religion is what is causing a lot of this.

And your case would be wrong. Religous wars been going on a lot longer than the leftists attacks on religion. The leftists didnt emerge until the age of enlightenment, as a response to the religious atrocities that had been raging for centuries (crusades, inquisition, etc). The default setting for the devout is you need to convert or eradicate people that dont believe as you do. For some reason zealotry causes you to hate people that dont believe in your God.

Got it. The clip I saw ended with him getting in the car.

I can make a case that leftist destruction of religion is what is causing a lot of this. Dude is an introvert, with good religious schooling he would have kept this in check due to Inshallah.

I think this guy needed looney-binning not religious schooling... he's obvioulsy fuct in the brain.

And your case would be wrong. Religous wars been going on a lot longer than the leftists attacks on religion. The leftists didnt emerge until the age of enlightenment, as a response to the religious atrocities that had been raging for centuries (crusades, inquisition, etc). The default setting for the devout is you need to convert or eradicate people that dont believe as you do. For some reason zealotry causes you to hate people that dont believe in your God.

no

both crusades and inquisition have much more earthly motives. I was hoping that you'd bring in the muslim conquest of India where orders of magnitude more people were killed. As far as killing infidels, there is only one major cult that advocates that today.

Leftism, altruism, naivete starts at youth, always had, and hopefully transitions to the right in adulthood.

A letter from Senator Fraser Anning from Queensland...BOOM!:

D1snIzNXcAYIvod.jpg:large

Yep. Even though it isn't a PC statement, it holds a lot of truth. The Muslim community needs to know that you reap what you sow. Look at what Minnesota is sending to our Congress. Representative Omar is sowing discontent and hate and dividing Americans more. If immigrants want to fit in that is fine, but to try to impose your beliefs on free people will not be allowed, period.

Yep. Even though it isn't a PC statement, it holds a lot of truth. The Muslim community needs to know that you reap what you sow. Look at what Minnesota is sending to our Congress. Representative Omar is sowing discontent and hate and dividing Americans more. If immigrants want to fit in that is fine, but to try to impose your beliefs on free people will not be allowed, period.

yeah, she didn't pull any punches

I think this guy needed looney-binning not religious schooling... he's obvioulsy fuct in the brain.

dude, if you start counting people who are "fuct in brain" by your definition, you'll run out of numbers.

Americans lead sheltered lives and have little idea how much suffering and injustice goes on in the world. More than they could fathom, on daily basis. Us, crazy Europeans, we know what violence is. This thing in NZ, it's weak sauce. If this disturbs you, you are fuct in brain.

You can go on Amazon and buy a t-shirt with a hammer and a sickle, an idea that killed over 100mil people worldwide. But then Americans elect Bernie and AOC. Comrade, it's Americans that are fuct in brain, not the other way around, either directly or indirectly.

Back
Top Bottom