Witnesses say many dead, injured in shooting at New Zealand mosque

You can’t downplay the fact that the second attack was stopped by a guy with a gun at his mosque. All it took was two shots to scare those pussies off, possibly saving dozens of lives.
I'm hoping that he used an AR15, that would mute the anti gun people's talking points.

Usually that is one of the first things that the propagandists release. Wonder why that info isn’t out there yet?

Not surprising but CNN already has an article on their site -- sorry but I won't post a link and be responsible for driving clicks -- blaming the shooting on lax gun laws in New Zealand. How are they lax, you might ask? They do have licensing and background checks but wait for it, they don't require registration of all firearms.
They are CT style laws require a registration of long guns which have "military features".

They are CT style laws require a registration of long guns which have "military features".

from the shooter's manifesto, he is an Aussie and went to NZ to do this. He was prepping for 2 years and guns/explosive do come up. He clearly spells out that it's not about guns, but coming gun bans will further the fracture between right and left.

2016 Nice truck attack - Wikipedia
86 dead, no bullets, no bans, no debates.

I don't understand why a kiwi would give such a shit about the political discourse in America. That doesn't make any sense to me. It's also odd that he spells out how his actions in NZ were planned to impact law in the US in the hopes of causing a right v left war.

Does not compute.

I don't understand why a kiwi would give such a shit about the political discourse in America. That doesn't make any sense to me. It's also odd that he spells out how his actions in NZ were planned to impact law in the US in the hopes of causing a right v left war.

Does not compute.

he traveled the world pretty extensively, so it seems. And it's Aussi, not Kiwi.

I think it goes beyond that, to extra background/security checks for that 'endorsement' on the license. More like registration + extra checks (like Title II stuff here).

So really, anyone who calls for gun control following this should be considered to be supporting this guy's actions. He committed this atrocity with the intent of it creating more calls for gun control.

Of course as we know, that will be completely lost in the "discussion" (of which 90% will be EMO armflapping, braying and whining) and basically ignored. It's going to be "white guy with a gun with killy bits on it we must ban all the guns with killy bits because white guy will misuse" quack quack, mlarc mlarc....

-Mike

So that footage was only the first mosque I guess. It didn’t look like 49 dead and dozens wounded, so his stop at the second mosque must have been a big mess too. Was there footage at the second location?

Why would a Kiwi care to create civil war and division in the US? Makes no sense. IMNSHO this sounds more like radical antifa talk, akin to pre-Civil War John Brown logic, or maybe a whacked out NZ nationalist, either of whom might want to see the US taken down.

It doesn't make sense, but if I was going to hazard a guess this is a nutbag racist type that probably believes that the US is the only country on earth where such a broadly defined "race war" etc, could actually happen, because every other country is already too authoritarian for anything like that to really take
off. We're also the epicenter for media horse shit, so whatever "violence" etc happens is likely to be seen by more of the rest of the world.

-Mike

I watched the video... too bad none of his victims were armed, it looked like several opportunities to fire back

It's pretty sad how even minimal resistance would stop most of these kinds of attacks in their tracks. if 2 people were there even with small handguns we'd probably be talking about a half dozen victims instead of 40+....

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom