Witnesses say many dead, injured in shooting at New Zealand mosque

CNN pundit:

"All mayors should deploy extra police to protect Mosques."

WAKE UP CNN:

The churches will be targeted for revenge!!!

Protect the churches and schools!!!

We need armed security in churches and schools NOW!!!

Call for it Governor Baker!

On Twitter, Maura Healy issued an edict to ban all mag couplers.

61Agx9kciBL._SX425_.jpg

this guy's a real winner

Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights from
Whites in the United states?

Yes, that is the plan all along, you said you would fight to protect your
rights and the constitution, well soon will come the time.

I'm not usually one for conspiracies, but browsing various message boards in the aftermath of the attack is giving me a strong feeling that there are organized forces beating the drum for this kind of violence. I'm seeing a lot of comments that are critical of the shooter get shouted down by masses of similar posts saying every gun owner should aspire to crimes like this. Seems more devoted than random trolling.

Despite it being obvious that every major gun control movement in the last 30 years was sparked by a mass shooting.

I think there was probably a lot of uninjured people in those piles of bodies playing dead. It was horrific the way he kept shooting at them.

It's probably still early as this is all still developing, however, it should be noted that the New Zealand Herald is reporting the shooting at the second location had return fire by armed worshipers: Live: Massacre at the mosques - gunmen kill multiple people, Christchurch under siege

This may have been stopped short...

A second shooting happened at a mosque in the Linwood area of the city.

One Friday prayer goer returned fire with a rifle or shotgun.

Witnesses said they heard multiple gunshots around 1.45pm.

A well known Muslim local chased the shooters and fired two shots at them as they sped off.

He was heard telling police officers he was firing in "self defence".

"They were in a silver Subaru," he told police.

Fox News press conference says 3 men and 1 woman in custody...IEDs attached to vehicles. Wow

I'm not usually one for conspiracies, but browsing various message boards in the aftermath of the attack is giving me a strong feeling that there are organized forces beating the drum for this kind of violence.
Yeah, they're called Russian and Chinese intel agencies. Encouraging radicals on the internet is the cheapest bang for their buck.

What a POS. That video was brutal. Hopefully this doesn't escalate into more violence and impact gun rights there.
"Hopefully"???

Soon the Muslims all over the world will be seeking revenge.

Say goodbye to gun rights in Massachusetts. That is precisely what Brenton wanted. Destroy the Second Amendment and start a race war.

It appears that the second mosque was successfully defended by an armed guard at the entrance. He fired 2x at the attackers who retreated and no others were killed.

"Hopefully"???

Soon the Muslims all over the world will be seeking revenge.

Say goodbye to gun rights in Massachusetts. That is precisely what Brenton wanted. Destroy the Second Amendment and start a race war.

Maybe if anyone could even find NZ on a map...I don't see much traction at all in US media, not unless there's a US copycat.

Maybe if anyone could even find NZ on a map...I don't see much traction at all in US media, not unless there's a US copycat.
Maura Healy, Nancy Pilosy, and Barbara Boxer are collectively rubbing their hands together.

I'm not usually one for conspiracies, but browsing various message boards in the aftermath of the attack is giving me a strong feeling that there are organized forces beating the drum for this kind of violence. I'm seeing a lot of comments that are critical of the shooter get shouted down by masses of similar posts saying every gun owner should aspire to crimes like this. Seems more devoted than random trolling.

Despite it being obvious that every major gun control movement in the last 30 years was sparked by a mass shooting.
I think a conspiracy theory is worthy given Facebook and Instagram were down for 14 hours I believe worldwide the day or day before this attack.

I watched the video on youtube, if you search "New Zealand shooting live stream" and filter to videos within the last hour you'll eventually find the video if it's been uploaded minutes ago. Youtube is quick to remove them.

It's disturbing to watch, but what disturbs me more was the Bataclan massacre, the Nice truck attack, the Charlie Hebdo attack, the German Christmas market truck attack, Sydney Coffee Shop shooting... all done by Muslims seeking to kill non-Muslims and all took place in majority White, Christian nations.

Forgive me if I'm not too torn up by this, it's war, people die on both sides. I'm sorry innocent people died, especially people who were absolutely defenseless, but maybe this will make refugees from Muslim lands think twice about fleeing to Christian nations and demanding Sharia Law and raping women who don't wear burkas and hijabs. Maybe this will shock the Muslim people seeing their brothers and sisters blown away to understand that violence and hate only begets more violence and hate.

I don't expect that, I expect Muslims to flock to social media and call for mass murder of infidels and the vicious cycle of death will repeat itself as it has for hundreds of years.

Just watched it. Holy shit. My adrenaline is pumping. I'm not sure how I would act in a situation like this, but I'll be damn sure I'm not in a corner hoping the gunman won't see me.
There were people still alive 5 minutes after the shooting started that were still trying to hide in a corner.
The one guy that rushed him, when there was only a handful of victims. If you watch, its almost like he wasn't even trying to attack, but merely escape.
The shooter was sloppy with mag changes. Plenty of opportunities to at least try to defend yourself.

Back
Top Bottom