• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Witnesses say many dead, injured in shooting at New Zealand mosque

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully they just don't hand them in at all
530 in 3 months out of 300,000 leads me to believe the people that have them won't be handing them in.

If there is violence, no one there will know because the gov has made it clear they will suppress any speech they deem a threat.
They've gone the full Orwell just as Arden's Chinese puppet masters (the NZ Labour party is their pocket) told her to. It will make NZ's transition into a vassal state of the PRC smoother this way.

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
530 in 3 months out of 300,000 leads me to believe the people that have them won't be handing them in.

They've gone the full Orwell just as Arden's Chinese puppet masters (the NZ Labour party is their pocket) told her to. It will make NZ's transition into a vassal state of the PRC smoother this way.

Wasn't aware of the Chinese commie influence on Ardern's party, as NZ really isn't on my radar. Damn if that's not the case:

Campaign Contribution Raises Concerns About China’s Meddling in New Zealand

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It would be better if it was like, 50 or less. Basically, a low enough number to cause them to really shit their pants.

-Mike
Pretty sure pols are shitting themselves because they have absolutely no idea who has what.....

The Aussies had lots of records and they didnt even get 20% of firearms......

I predict sales of adult diapers to increase in NZ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Down the rabbit hole, somewhere in Paradise.
Pretty sure pols are shitting themselves because they have absolutely no idea who has what.....

I predict that sales of cosmoline, PVC pipe, end caps, PVC waterproof sealing adhesive and shovels will also increase in NZ.

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Can confirm. Talking with a guy from Australia a few years ago and he says "we aren't as disarmed as everyone thinks we are". Gave me the impression that there's some really impressive hardware buried and hidden down there.

amm5061

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can confirm. Talking with a guy from Australia a few years ago and he says "we aren't as disarmed as everyone thinks we are". Gave me the impression that there's some really impressive hardware buried and hidden down there.

I mean, have you seen the shit that exists in the bush out there? f***ing crocodiles! Goddamn honest to god dinosaur-type shit! Spiders that will eat a person! Of course they've got some impressive hardware, you need it just to survive!

Reactions: AHM
Top Bottom