Witnesses say many dead, injured in shooting at New Zealand mosque

Disturbing to say the least. The loss of life is staggering. He’s a waste of oxygen, though, with him alive, there may be some answers to all the questions. You can’t downplay the fact that the second attack was stopped by a guy with a gun at his mosque. All it took was two shots to scare those pussies off, possibly saving dozens of lives.

The lack of response is mind blowing, he had so much time. Back and forth, dropping mags, clearing a malfunction, changing weapons, taking his time on multiple shots. FFS, blur everything out, mute it, and make everyone watch it just to drive home the point that even the police, with a 6 minute response time, are going to do jack. He was long gone before you heard sirens.

We’ll see just what the reverberations are on this side of the world when the sun comes up.

Edit- I’m having trouble corroborating the statement about the second shooting being stopped by an armed person at the mosque. I’m going off of Reptiles previous post and he’s typically pretty on point with the news. Still looking, can only find that 10 people died at the second mosque, so maybe not as effective as initially thought.

Last edited:
i agree with your statement about the police response time.. your life when you walk out that door is only covered by 1 thing.. and that is yourself. police are a post incident agency, not a preventative agency to protect you. i would rather carry a gun and defend the ones i love from an a**h*** like this than to have nothing. The reverberations are going to shit all over the united states. expect a whole new push for nationwide AWB.

You should. Events like this give antis ammunition against us. Be it on a world scale or a local scale, anything they can use against us, hurts us.
I guess that's true. Even if you don't care, pretend you do or you'll be the next Covington boy: a poster child for imaginary White supremacy and the reason AWB's need to exist.

I guess that's true. Even if you don't care, pretend you do or you'll be the next Covington boy: a poster child for imaginary White supremacy and the reason AWB's need to exist.
I see what you are saying, but I'm not even talking about the fear of the media quoting Uzi2 and saying "see, see..... there is hate everywhere".
I'm thinking more along the lines of "shit, somehow, some way, some local whack job is going to succeed in taking more of my freedoms away based on this event. History repeats itself. I'm not so much of a bleeding heart for the victims, more so worried about the event itself on a whole.
I'm more worried about seeing the headlines of "Australian Man was able to get huge stockpile of Assault Rifles, Hi Capacity Magazines, and Ammunition even though his local laws are so strict"

And then some local a-hole thinking "well, MA needs a complete ban, and then we need a complete ban in ME, NE, VT,NY, CT and RI in order to keep us safe".

I see what you are saying, but I'm not even talking about the fear of the media quoting Uzi2 and saying "see, see..... there is hate everywhere".
I'm thinking more along the lines of "shit, somehow, some way, some local whack job is going to succeed in taking more of my freedoms away based on this event. History repeats itself. I'm not so much of a bleeding heart for the victims, more so worried about the event itself on a whole.
I'm more worried about seeing the headlines of "Australian Man was able to get huge stockpile of Assault Rifles, Hi Capacity Magazines, and Ammunition even though his local laws are so strict"

And then some local a-hole thinking "well, MA needs a complete ban, and then we need a complete ban in ME, NE, VT,NY, CT and RI in order to keep us safe".
...where reasonable people see it as, "Stupid laws failed."

This was a terrible tragedy done by some sick POS. This guy did it, not you, me, or any other freedom-loving American. None of us should have to pay for this, but they’ll definitely try to swing it at us.

If they go for an all out AWB, then people need to decide if the recent 2A message from Maryland is worth it or not. I know where I stand. I also know that there’s no way in hell I would even have the inclination to do what this shitbag did. This was a slaughter by a guy who had a monopoly on force. Good people need to break up that monopoly.

The lie that is constantly repeated by the Anti's is mass shootings are only a US phenomenon and we've seen several in other countries proving it is not. If they want that complete ban to be door to door confiscations, then they had better be the ones to pay for the funerals of the inevitable dead cops that will pile up.

Thankfully this was in a country that already had relatively strict gun laws, but I will say had the Sandy Hook shooting been live streamed on Facebook, copied, and played over other social media sites, the Republicans in Congress would have caved and every semi auto firearm would have been given the $200 tax stamp treatment.

This all just seems way too convenient. I'm not one to typically have tinfoil for breakfast, but given the left and MSM's recent narrative, this really seems way too convenient for them....
It's not a recent narrative. And it doesn't take an incident for them to push it: witness the current fight in New Hampshire.

Progs are like weeds looking for a crack in the sidewalk. Once they find it, that one little sprout won't be the end of it.

I’ll be watching the hypocrisy on display.

All Christians bad, every Christian must renounce this attack, no mention of backlash and so on.

After a muslim attack, what did we do to provoke, fearing backlash, not muslim related.

You know the drill.

I’ll be watching the hypocrisy on display.

All Christians bad, every Christian must renounce this attack, no mention of backlash and so on.

After a muslim attack, what did we do to provoke, fearing backlash, not muslim related.

You know the drill.

#notallchristians #poundmetoo

This was a terrible tragedy done by some sick POS. This guy did it, not you, me, or any other freedom-loving American. None of us should have to pay for this, but they’ll definitely try to swing it at us.

If they go for an all out AWB, then people need to decide if the recent 2A message from Maryland is worth it or not. I know where I stand. I also know that there’s no way in hell I would even have the inclination to do what this shitbag did. This was a slaughter by a guy who had a monopoly on force. Good people need to break up that monopoly.
No no no its the gunz fault.

LiveLeak taken down.
But they leave other f***ing vial shit up. It's disgusting that government officials here are already talking about gun laws, and banning stuff.

The a**h***s waste no time. It's disgusting what happened. That country has laws for police to show up unannounced at a gun owners house for the purpose of making sure weapons are secure. The officials here should mention that !

I am sure they will all ignore the IED's on the cars, because there is nothing there for their personal agenda.

Again, what law(s) stops evil people from doing evil things. If there is one I am all in, until then leave my RIGHTS alone. More so when shit happens in some far away land.

Last edited:
It won't be long - (from his 74-page "manifesto")

Why did you carry out the attack?

Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United
States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural,
political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the
2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will
ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along
political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

Some people want to see the world burn, and this guy was keenly aware of the Powder Keg that is the US political climate at the moment, and how to take advantage of that for his nihilistic vision.

Healey, Pelosi, Bloomberg, the half-wit
Gabby Giffords and others are all standing in their giant walk in closets right now struggling to find a pair of flats to wear. You can’t wear heels when you’re going to spend your day standing atop a pile of dead bodies.

Well, I decided this morning that it was time to order that 300blk upper that I've been wanting

Why this morning,are you panicking ?

I'm not panicking and over paying for things... and I'm not buying things I don't want/need.

But it's been on my list of things to pick up for over a year since I've had the stamp for this build for 2 years, and it's better to buy now, while prices are low and supplies are good.

With the recent decision against Remington (that should get dismissed with SCOTUS), the momentum with the democrats, and this, I would expect to see a rise in short term demand - hopefully nothing like the SH hysteria though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom