• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Witnesses say many dead, injured in shooting at New Zealand mosque

Fwiw, one of the points he made was if people are coming to your country with the expressed purpose of replacing you and your culture, whats the difference if they arent armed or wearing a uniform? Given a long enough span of time, the result is the same.

First hand account. Lived through it.

View: https://youtu.be/XUPSud3rNh4

Australia to censure Senator Fraser Anning over 'ugly' New Zealand attack comments | DW | 16.03.2019

The senator's comments also appeared to rile a 17-year-old protester, who smashed a raw egg on the back of Anning's head during a Melbourne press conference on Saturday.

The incident, which was captured on camera, showed the politician spin around and punch the boy repeatedly in the face before they could both be restrained. A police statement said the boy was arrested but later released without charge.

A GoFundMe page set up to collect donations to cover his legal fees and buy "more eggs" has raised more than AU$3,000 (€1,875; $2,215).

View: https://youtu.be/pGuSpEt13Ac

Australia to censure Senator Fraser Anning over 'ugly' New Zealand attack comments | DW | 16.03.2019

The senator's comments also appeared to rile a 17-year-old protester, who smashed a raw egg on the back of Anning's head during a Melbourne press conference on Saturday.

The incident, which was captured on camera, showed the politician spin around and punch the boy repeatedly in the face before they could both be restrained. A police statement said the boy was arrested but later released without charge.

A GoFundMe page set up to collect donations to cover his legal fees and buy "more eggs" has raised more than AU$3,000 (€1,875; $2,215).

View: https://youtu.be/pGuSpEt13Ac

He was defending himself and that was a slap.

Earthly motives?

Crusades were initiated to supress heresy and to regain control of holy lands which were possessed by muslims. Inquisition was aimed at eradicating Judaism and Islam to protect the catholic orthodoxy.

But you want to point out that muslims attacked india? In addition to making my point that religion is causing the craziness, you also sound like a six year old who gets in trouble and tries to blame his brother by saying "well he did it first..."

I have no problem with you or your fantasy beliefs, but let's not pretend that religions dont exacerbate the hostility (and yes, Christian are to blame too).

Wilson, you sound like you're where I was 20 years ago with generalized contempt for sky fairies of all flavors. It gradually dawned on me that human beings need religion and if they don't have one they'll invent one to fill the religion-shaped hole in their heads. The traditional religions are organizing principles for mankind and secularism and every other -ism are poor replacements. In the long run, the people with the most resilient and strongly-held beliefs will win, no matter how silly you may deem their beliefs to be. A righteous belief in God is unbeatable. Europeans have lost that belief which is why Islam WILL conquer the Western world.

One more thing, the protracted Islamic conquest of India has the largest total body count in human history.

Is that supposed to prove anything? He thinks muslims having children is a threat to the environment, and you take that as some form of lefty platform? The guy is literally obsessed with preserving a white homeland for white people, which, to his mind, includes preserving a nice natural environment for white people to enjoy.

How anyone would classify that as anything but far-right is a mystery.

Which countries are the targets of mass immigration? Who created those countries? How did we reach a point where those countries belong to everybody?

"The only thing worse than living in a country built by racist white people is not being allowed to immigrate to a country built by racist white people.".....mibro

human beings need religion and if they don't have one they'll invent one to fill the religion-shaped hole in their heads. The traditional religions are organizing principles for mankind and secularism and every other -ism are poor replacements.

This right here. There's a fairly new and widespread religion that has swept the western world in the past 40-50 years or so. Its called politics. Its adherents are every bit as fanatical and just as sure of the "fact" that their god is right and everyone else's is wrong.

The NZ prime minister has already announced gun laws will change.

I guess they feel they are not yet helpless enough to be safe.
"Semiautomatic assault shotguns" is the term she used. A real ignoramus! Dumb bunnies elected her. They are getting the government they deserve!

A problem with "controlling extremist views" on social media is that is very close to "shutting down unapproved opinion or speech". It's not much of a leap to start censoring reports of armed self defense or any video that advocates or provides training for such an unapproved activity.

I wonder what pressure would be brought upon Derek is he posted the raw information (ie, the manifesto and video) rather than the official accounts and summary thereof.

Wilson, you sound like you're where I was 20 years ago with generalized contempt for sky fairies of all flavors. It gradually dawned on me that human beings need religion and if they don't have one they'll invent one to fill the religion-shaped hole in their heads. The traditional religions are organizing principles for mankind and secularism and every other -ism are poor replacements. In the long run, the people with the most resilient and strongly-held beliefs will win, no matter how silly you may deem their beliefs to be. A righteous belief in God is unbeatable. Europeans have lost that belief which is why Islam WILL conquer the Western world.

One more thing, the protracted Islamic conquest of India has the largest total body count in human history.

My initial statements were that much of the discord in the world is exacerbated by religion. I'm not picking sides, Christian, jew, islam, they all share the blame. Since you reference the Islam takeover of India as being the worst, who cares? Seriously, does that make muslims more culpable than another religion? Not in my book. And the self ritcheous Christians pointing out their "persecution" is ridiculous to me.

But I do agree with your point, one religion is always going to be set on winning. And since it is a zero sum game, there can be only one winner (just like Highlander). With Europe and US losing religion, it seems you are also correct: muslims are closing in on the kill. Acts like the New Zealand will only embolden them feed their narrative.

And I wouldn't claim to be completely non-practicing. In fact, I'm headed to a service this afternoon. I'll be taking my polaris ranger with my dog and wife down to the local watering hole to play keno and have some drinks. Sounds religious to me.

53794423_2254597467937094_1599662489245581312_n.jpg

Give this dude a gun!:
Abdul Aziz: Saved lives by running at gunman in mosque
Mr Aziz, 48, has been praised for saving many people inside by leading the gunman on a cat-and-mouse chase before scaring him into speeding away in his car.

But Mr Aziz, whose four sons and dozens of others remained in the mosque while he faced off with the gunman, said he thinks it is what anyone would have done.

Mr Aziz said as he ran outside screaming, he was hoping to distract the attacker. He said the gunman ran back to his car to get another gun, and Mr Aziz hurled the credit card machine at him.

He said he could hear his two youngest sons, aged 11 and five, urging him to come back inside.

The gunman returned and fired. Mr Aziz said he ran, weaving through cars parked in the driveway, which prevented the gunman from getting a clean shot.

Then Mr Aziz spotted a gun that had been discarded by the attacker and picked it up, pointed it and squeezed the trigger. It was empty.

He said the gunman ran back to the car for a second time, likely to grab yet another weapon.

"He gets into his car and I just got the gun and threw it on his window like an arrow and blasted his window," he said.

The windshield shattered, Mr Aziz said. "That's why he got scared."

He said the gunman was cursing at him and yelled that he was going to kill them all. But he drove away and Mr Aziz said he chased the car down the street to a red light, before it made a U-turn and sped away.

I was reading comments on Reddit last night and was shocked at some of the comments from locals.
One person stated that while they are glad that the person who was arrested with the gun (who stopped the 2nd shooting aka good guy with a gun) was able to stop it. BUT they feel that he should also be changed with firearm charges because of the resources (police power) that was involved and the confusion he caused.

Also, locals were talking about how their gun permits are issued over there. They were saying that interviews are conducted prior to issuing them. During the interview process, they ask a bunch of questions about WHY you want guns. If any of your answers show a hint of "self defense" attitude, it's an automatic denial. Self defense is a disqualifier. Reread that. They ask "gotcha" type questions like "if someone broke into your house, what would you do". Grabbing your locked up firearm is a no-no apparently.

I was reading comments on Reddit last night and was shocked at some of the comments from locals.
One person stated that while they are glad that the person who was arrested with the gun (who stopped the 2nd shooting aka good guy with a gun) was able to stop it. BUT they feel that he should also be changed with firearm charges because of the resources (police power) that was involved and the confusion he caused.

Also, locals were talking about how their gun permits are issued over there. They were saying that interviews are conducted prior to issuing them. During the interview process, they ask a bunch of questions about WHY you want guns. If any of your answers show a hint of "self defense" attitude, it's an automatic denial. Self defense is a disqualifier. Reread that. They ask "gotcha" type questions like "if someone broke into your house, what would you do". Grabbing your locked up firearm is a no-no apparently.

Not sure who are bigger cucks. Brits or their colonial southern hemisphere brethren.

Those are the people who should win the contest for pinochet's helicopter ride... jesus cwithe. That one guy with the gun probably saved DOZENS of lives but they ignore all that in favor of statist administrative bullshit. Mind numbing.

Most of the worlds problems could be solved if we could stop those people from voting. FML. That's like a tier of stupidity that is unparalleled.

-Mike

The state should never have the power or the authority to deny someone the right of self defense. Disgusting that their government and many others do so and that ours is trying hard to do the same.

The state should never have the power or the authority to deny someone the right of self defense. Disgusting that their government and many others do so and that ours is trying hard to do the same.
Its like a burglar having a say in what kind of lock you have on your door or if you can have an alarm or not. 2A is ultimately there for the people to defend themselves against the government. The fact that the gov has any say over it is ridiculous, imo.

Here. Let's post the entire article just in case they scrub it.

A Christchurch mosque has been linked to the drone killing of New Zealand al-Qaida suspect Daryl Jones.

The parents of an Australian killed alongside Jones say their son was taught radical Islam in Christchurch, where he also met Mr Jones.

Christopher Havard was killed alongside Mr Jones by a US drone in Yemen last year.

His parents, Neill and Bronwyn Dowrick, say their son told them he was first taught radical Islam at the Al Noor mosque in Addington.

Mr Havard moved from Australia to New Zealand in 2010. He's remembered at the mosque by the name of Saleem Khattab.

"[He was] no different than other people," says mosque president Mohamed Jama. "He was a normal man."

Mr Havard's parents say it's at the mosque he met fellow convert Mr Jones, who was known at Muslim Bin John.

But the mosque can't remember Mr Jones, and denies teaching radical Islam.

It seems Kiwi spies may have had the mosque under surveillance.

"I'm not going to go into the individual entities or the operations that the SIS or the GCSB conducted," says Prime Minister John Key.

Australian Federal Police (AFP) began an investigation into Mr Havard's possible involvement in an alleged al-Qaida kidnapping of three westerners in Yemen.

Documents show, "Mr Havard and Mr Nin John were of long-standing interest to the AFP due to their assessed activities in Yemen liked to al-Qaida".

All that's known of Mr Jones is that he was 31 years old, a joint New Zealand-Australian citizen, and his family are still here.

Its like a burglar having a say in what kind of lock you have on your door or if you can have an alarm or not. 2A is ultimately there for the people to defend themselves against the government. The fact that the gov has any say over it is ridiculous, imo.

That’s why our founding fathers put the 2nd amendment in the bill of rights, so it could curtail this.

I'm curious why you guys watch these videos. Watch people die, gore... It's not that I'm adverse to death. I've seen plenty of traumatic deaths via shootings, hangings, car crashes, falls, etc. But I see them because I have to for work. I can't imagine seeking it out to watch. Honestly I think there is something immoral about watching a video for entertainment of somebody elses death. Like I think if it was my kid that got killed on video and these random people on the internet were cracking jokes about it. There was recently a thread about a chinese worker being killed that came up here that made me think of this as well. So out of curiosity, do you guys watch these out of curiosity, entertainment, suspicion of the accuracy and honesty of the media? I know this forum is a mix of guys that range from never actually seeing gore first hand to guys that had seen it regularly in war.

Back
Top Bottom