• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WITHDRAWN - Wilson Combat Beretta 92G Centurion

GBM1776

NES Member
Selling my Wilson Combat Beretta 92G Centurion. The Wilson Combat model has many upgrades over the standard Beretta 92, starting overall with tighter tolerances meeting Wilson specs, an enhanced trigger/action, and upgraded premium parts throughout the gun. The Centurion 92G model has a slightly shortened slide and barrel (4.25 inch) and has a decocker only (no manual safety). The decocker is the Wilson low profile version. This gun has an upgraded Jarvis match grade barrel with recessed crown in a plain stainless steel tone. In addition to being a premium barrel, the 2-tone looks really cool (the original black barrel is also included).

I will include the pictured Streamlight TLR-7A weapon light, which is a great rail light for this gun. Three 10 round mags included, as well as some assorted spare replacement springs from Wilson (as shown in one of the pictures). This is an exceptional gun, 100% reliable and in like-new condition. $1450 cash for everything listed. Looking to do an EFA-10 transfer on the South Shore (e.g. Pembroke MA or other agreed location). Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_0907.jpg
    IMG_0907.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_0908.jpg
    IMG_0908.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_0909.jpg
    IMG_0909.jpg