with gun shop employees like these who needs liberal gun grabbers

Greeting everyone! Although things have been a little quiet from our shop while we're waiting for the last of our licensing, I was referred to this post from a friend. It's terrible to hear about what happened at that shop and no person should be treated like that. I stress the point of "person" rather than "customer" because we people first. The response from NES members have been incredibly encouraging and with all the calls and emails we can't wait to have the doors open. We do appreciate your patience and have plenty of product available. Most importantly at this time we are open for the NRA/Mass firearms certificate classes in our conference room in our main facility. We have scheduled openings every Saturday with class sizes of 4-8 people. We could host more per class though we believe the best learning happens in small group environments. If you need another weeknight or day we'll do our best to accommodate. Lastly the price is $75 per person. We genuinely want to serve you all with your firearms needs as well as the training to get you started. Thank you for allowing me your ears for the reply and sign up information can be found at our website as well. www.ephesianarms.com

Godspeed,

Michael

What a douche.
As an Atheist I would never patronize a bible beater gun shop.
I hate religtards as much as I hate anti's.

Greeting everyone! Although things have been a little quiet from our shop while we're waiting for the last of our licensing, I was referred to this post from a friend. It's terrible to hear about what happened at that shop and no person should be treated like that. I stress the point of "person" rather than "customer" because we people first. The response from NES members have been incredibly encouraging and with all the calls and emails we can't wait to have the doors open. We do appreciate your patience and have plenty of product available. Most importantly at this time we are open for the NRA/Mass firearms certificate classes in our conference room in our main facility. We have scheduled openings every Saturday with class sizes of 4-8 people. We could host more per class though we believe the best learning happens in small group environments. If you need another weeknight or day we'll do our best to accommodate. Lastly the price is $75 per person. We genuinely want to serve you all with your firearms needs as well as the training to get you started. Thank you for allowing me your ears for the reply and sign up information can be found at our website as well. Index

Godspeed,

Michael

x1ivwj.gif

So you jump in a thread about a competing shop, sling shit at them, and then pitch your own business? Classy.

this.

I honestly have no trouble at all with some one who sees that there may be a need and offers to fill it... I appreciate that he has a alternative to a shop that. Weather or not the owner belives there is a misunderstanding or not... I personally emailed the owner about a issue i had in his shop... That email was never answered.... He came on to this thread and basicly said I was a moron and misunderstood a entire conversation..... Then a friend seemed to think i was a hot headed know it all... and posted that.... When I laid out what happened word for word.... There was no response My email got no response .. I never even got a half hearted apology like I am sorry you misunderstood my employee... Someone sees a need and fills it thats good business... See a problem and fix it!

Happy to see what appears to be a christian gun shop.. I never met a christian gun grabber myself...

Good point! Almost ALL of the anti-2nd people I know, and most of the politicians hate Christians almost as much as they hate guns. A lot of them are pretty fond of Muslims....like our wonderful president.
Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube

I know plenty of "christian's" that would be more then happy with the gun grabbers getting their way.

Are we trying to lock this thread?

Hello everyone, I understand that what we wrote for our post sounded a bit unprofessional. It is not our intention to run down anyone nor their practices at ANY shop. I also believe that it is not a sign of weakness to admit of any wrongdoings or mistakes either myself or our company has made to people or customers. We at Ephesian have no wrong or harsh feelings towards our neighbors at Flint nor the owner. In true fact, before we started the idea of having our manufacturing facility and gun shop we purchased several things from Roger and his team. He has been successful in the area and inspired us as well to help serve the surrounding community. With any statements or comments written things could be taken in and out of context. As others have pointed out and which we do not hide, we are a faith based company. Furthermore we are not perfect nor do we claim to be. Like any business venture the purpose is to do your best by providing a great product and price with an honest testimony. We apologize to our NES community and to the Team at Flint for sounding malcontent with others business practices and look forward to meeting you all once the doors are open.

Godspeed,
Michael

Last edited:
I honestly have no trouble at all with some one who sees that there may be a need and offers to fill it... I appreciate that he has a alternative to a shop that. Weather or not the owner belives there is a misunderstanding or not... I personally emailed the owner about a issue i had in his shop... That email was never answered.... He came on to this thread and basicly said I was a moron and misunderstood a entire conversation..... Then a friend seemed to think i was a hot headed know it all... and posted that.... When I laid out what happened word for word.... There was no response My email got no response .. I never even got a half hearted apology like I am sorry you misunderstood my employee... Someone sees a need and fills it thats good business... See a problem and fix it!

It hard to show emotion through a typed message. My last post here was more of a general tone. I never meant to say that you were all of those things. I was trying to say that everyone needs to be mindful of their attitude, and how they come across. I am guilty of that. I have stuff on my mind, I don’t explain something right or they misunderstand what was said and they look at me the wrong way and I start giving an attitude, or they think I’m giving an attitude that I don’t realize I’m giving and it turns into a big bunch of fail.

This response probably didn’t help any.

There shop is 5 miles from my house and I will not step in the store they are very expensive and a few of the employees are rude

There shop is 5 miles from my house and I will not step in the store they are very expensive and a few of the employees are rude

+1 .. Prices are too high, people are rude, there are at least 5 LGS's within 15 mins of there that have better people and prices...

Last edited:
Not all religious people are gun grabbers. I am a Roman Catholic, I don't go door to door and push it upon anyone, and believe in our liberties. This verse seems fitting with the times ahead looming. Luke 22:36 "Then said he to them, But now, he that has a purse, let him take it, and likewise his money: and he that has no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

Greeting everyone! I was referred to this post from a friend. It's terrible to hear about what happened at that shop and no person should be treated like that. Thank you for allowing me your ears for the reply and sign up information can be found at our website as well. www.ephesianarms.com

Godspeed,
Michael

Wow, with one thread I now have two fewer shops to go to. I have never had a problem with Flint, but I don't really feel Roger responded properly. In my opinion, the employee can say what he wants, when he wants, BUT the owner can also respond in kind by telling him to hit the road. And for the record, I am taking Cerfur's word on this one.

And as far as the vulture jumping in, I am all set with that sort of business practice also. I think it would have been much more tasteful to start a new thread, not jump on this one to get your money's worth of marketing.

Wow, with one thread I now have two fewer shops to go to. I have never had a problem with Flint, but I don't really feel Roger responded properly. In my opinion, the employee can say what he wants, when he wants, BUT the owner can also respond in kind by telling him to hit the road. And for the record, I am taking Cerfur's word on this one.

And as far as the vulture jumping in, I am all set with that sort of business practice also. I think it would have been much more tasteful to start a new thread, not jump on this one to get your money's worth of marketing.

This...plus I got a fine example of why I no longer support religion...anyone's religion. I respect the right to believe but once you drag religion into the issue, everything changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
dgrafton;3086938 And as far as the vulture jumping in said:
This thread seams to be a rant about flint. I have read a lot of anti flint posts.

So what's wrong with someone posting an alternative to flint that's right around the corner?

Back
Top Bottom