• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

wish I saw this sooner "Make your own railroad spike Knife"

Took the class today with Noxin and Gator. It was a good time.

Here's what we left with
68884185-66E0-464B-9CEE-5E8AA6DD907C_zpsia1fmbhi.jpg

The two facing the opposite direction are mine.

Just as an FYI

The guy who owns the shop is an extreme lefty, Hillary loving liberal voter. He has been caught recently bashing businesses who's political views he didn't agree with. Leaving bad Facebook reviews for places he never did business with. He doesn't fit the type of business NES is generally wanting to do business with.

Just as an FYI

The guy who owns the shop is an extreme lefty, Hillary loving liberal voter.He has been caught recently bashing businesses who's political views he didn't agree with. Leaving bad Facebook reviews for places he never did business with.
He doesn't fit the type of business NES is generally wanting to do business with.

Sounds like just the guy to teach a fledgling FFL how to make edged weapons to complement guns...

sent from my chimney using smoke signals

I went, had a good time with several gun guys. Not bad with the teaching the class. But could definitely see the artsy fartsy part of the whole system.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

well yeah, metal workering artists ... are surrounded by liberals. ITs like: can you find art that you love that is only made by the 20% that are conservative artists??? No. My philosphy is, so long as the art is NOT blatently anti gun or anti conservative....i will support it. The table is rigged, but it is the only table in town.

Back
Top Bottom