Wisconsin women shot server in the face over missing burger

Yosemite Sam

NES Member
Two women have been charged for shooting a restaurant employee in the face over a missing hamburger in Wisconsin.

she looks like she needed another burger
cant even imagine what she would have done if the order of fries was missing

Correct, but:
Yes I am a black and I hate niggas too just like Chris Rock does.

I hope they get the same judge as Theodore edgecomb, he’s hilarious

Sentence for this is up to 60 years in prison. I’m not sure a burger is worth it.

Last edited:
Two women have been charged for shooting a restaurant employee in the face over a missing hamburger in Wisconsin.

she looks like she needed another burger
cant even imagine what she would have done if the order of fries was missing
The one on the left looks like a “DGAF”
One on the right has a slightly more
“ I dun fukd up”

No mention of whether this was 'open carry' or 'concealed carry'... 18 is apparently old enough for 'open carry', but a license is required to 'concealed carry', and to get a license one is supposed to be 21... and no mention of whether or not the individual carrying the firearm was or was not a convicted felon.

"Blood in the streets."

There's a GoFundMe:

In the early morning hours of January 30, Anthony was working as a waiter on the overnight shift when some customers got upset, pushed him down, and shot him in the face. They then proceeded to stomp on him before leaving. Anthony was rushed to the hospital, where the staff worked hard to stabilize him and ultimately saved his life. Anthony is a hard worker, just doing what he can to support his 3 year old son. He doesn't have insurance and the recovery is sure to be long and expensive. Every dollar will go directly to Anthony to assist with a long and arduous recovery where he will have no income coming in. Every dollar and every prayer is appreciated.
All in for Anthony - George Webb Shooting, organized by Anne Marie

View attachment 574686

Ya know, us 'blaccs' aren't all dindus...
How 'bout this guy?
HILL-STREET-BLUES-TV-SHOW-PHOTO-80.jpg

Yours for active dental hygiene...

Often, when I am in need of a good laugh, I'll pull up Rock's video. "How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked By The Police".
Never heard of it.

What, in the world, is wrong in someone's head that they'd shoot anyone over such a thing? I mean really, I know there's crazies out there, but is it the constant news cycle? Has it always been this bad?

Sheesh

What, in the world, is wrong in someone's head that they'd shoot anyone over such a thing? I mean really, I know there's crazies out there, but is it the constant news cycle? Has it always been this bad?

Sheesh
with 330 million people, there are a lot of crazy, unhinged, animals. This random violence thing happens all the time.

When I started reading the title and got to the word "server" I immediately thought file server. That's what happens when you have worked in IT in the past. They were some file servers that I damn near shot.

When I started reading the title and got to the word "server" I immediately thought file server. That's what happens when you have worked in IT in the past. They were some file servers that I damn near shot.
Yes but I saw "face" and "burger" and mine neither have faces nor serve burgers. [grin]

Sheesh
Because they think they are owed a free pass to do whatever they want.
God knows they have been told so enough .
And they may be correct on getting the free pass depending on where they are tried and the judge.

I've thought about shooting my Windows Server over group policy changes not taking.

There couldn't possibly be a hint of racial animus behind the shooting. Not possible.

Back
Top Bottom