Winter Rifle Matches Sunday mornings at LSA

Leominster Sportsmen's Association will be holding their Winter Rifle Matches on Sunday mornings 9-11am, from December through the end of March.

It's any rifle/any sights or scope, 20 shots in 20 minutes standing at 100 yards, in our nice, heated range house, costs $5. Grab your favorite rifle and come on down - this is a great way to improve your marksmanship skills!

You can get a nice "Triple Bypass" breakfast in the clubhouse for ~$6-7 too! www.lsa-ma.org

Leominster Sportsmen's Winter Rifle Matches - all are welcome!

Sunday mornings from December 2nd through the end of March - 9- 11am - It's any rifle/any sights or scope, 20 shots in 20 minutes standing in our nice, heated range house, costs $5. This is a great way to improve your marksmanship skills & win prizes by ability groups! Our crack shots can help you along with advice & coaching to get you and your equipment in peak form! Start out trying to get 'em all on the paper, then all in the rings, then all in the black, then all in the X-ring.... Club Kitchen open for a nice "Triple-Bypass" breakfast, too!

It's that time again!!! Starting this Sunday 9am (Club kitchen only open on last Sunday of the month now)

Almost that time again! All are welcome... come on down! (Club Kitchen open 1st & 3rd Sundays)

Leominster Sportsmen's Winter Rifle Matches on Sunday mornings, December through the end of March - 9-11am at the Lower Range. It's any rifle/any sights or scope, 20 shots in 20 minutes at 100 yards on SR-1 targets, in the standing position, cost $5. This is a great way to improve your marksmanship skills for hunting, competition, or just to be "well regulated." We'll have the wood stove going! Come on down before or after church!

Almost that time again! All are welcome... come on down! (Club Kitchen open 1st & 3rd Sundays)

Leominster Sportsmen's Winter Rifle Matches on Sunday mornings, December through the end of March - 9-11am at the Lower Range. It's any rifle/any sights or scope, 20 shots in 20 minutes at 100 yards on SR-1 targets, in the standing position, cost $5. This is a great way to improve your marksmanship skills for hunting, competition, or just to be "well regulated." We'll have the wood stove going! Come on down before or after church!
I should be able to pull this off this year with my new schedule at work, looking forward to it.

I'm hoping to get out there a couple times myself. Hate putting them up for the winter and it's lots more fun in a group! Besides, I don't know anyone who practices offhand TOO much...:p

Back
Top Bottom