Winter Concealment Setup

Epic meat gaze thread.

Lately I rock my G19 appendix, especially when driving, since dropping 30lbs its gotten easier to carry this way lol. I still prefer 3 o'clock G34/G17 OWB though.

That looks super uncomfortable!! And pointed at your cahones to boot! Maybe need to get some CC pants that give you a bit more room in there?? That belt looks like it is about to explode!

That said, Sig P229 IWB with a Crossbreed Supertuck, or Wilson Combat Classic with a Desantis OWB...Both at 1530-1545.

Same as always, G26 in an MTAC at 3:30.

I do OWB at 3:00 in a Desantis thumbbreak with the G17 (or G34 now) more this time of year compared to the warmer months, and just pull my jacket or sweatshirt over it

That looks super uncomfortable!! And pointed at your cahones to boot! Maybe need to get some CC pants that give you a bit more room in there?? That belt looks like it is about to explode!

That said, Sig P229 IWB with a Crossbreed Supertuck, or Wilson Combat Classic with a Desantis OWB...Both at 1530-1545.
It's actually very comfortable, and perfect for me to get at my gun in a majority situations. A gun with proper functioning safety systems in a kydex holster is perfectly safe to carry appendix. Guns don't just go off.

idiocracy-bang-o.gif

It's winter time in the Northeast, you can conceal a full sized shotgun and most people wouldn't notice. Make it a pistol handle to make it easy.

I most always have a sweatshirt on this time of year so i owb a glock 21 in a don hume pancake type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VP9, kydex OWB, but under the jacket.
Nice rig. I'd like to start carrying my VP9 more, but it's hard to justify when my G19 holds so much more ammo (in MA) and is smaller and easier to conceal.

Sometimes I'll take the VP9 out in a Blackhawk Serpa under my jacket for quick trips.

Winter rig for me is usually a G19 in a Stealth Gear Onyx at 8 o'clock (lefty.) They are now the only IWB holsters I will wear. A bit pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. I've got some Crossbreeds I'm selling over in the classifieds... :)

Only difference summer to winter is from P99c to full size. Same holster and mag carrier. IWB Don Hume at 4:00 and Blackhawk mag carrier behind flashlight at 8:00 and 9:00.

Back
Top Bottom