Winter Concealment Setup

Just seeing what everyone is running for a winter setup...

M&P9 full size
Alpha Concealment IWB holster
Safariland 123 horizontal magazine pouch.
SOE EDC belt.

Don't meat gaze me Ed. Ok... just a little.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417725911193.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417725911193.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 310
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417725940898.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417725940898.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 473
M&P 9mm Shield in an Alien Gear IWB holster.
3 o'clock carry position.

Attachments

• CCW.jpg
    CCW.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Gaze ALL the meat.

For me, my G19 in an INCOG with a reload in the caddy. If I am being lazy, I pop the VanGard2 on the G19 and call it a day.

Winter or summer is the same. G19 most of the time, LC9 occasionally. Both in N82 pro IWB holsters at 3-4 o'clock depending on driving or not driving.

Beretta 92 in an alien gear IWB at around 8 o'clock(I'm a lefty), leather indyroper gun belt, a kabar TDI on my weak side and a folder in my pocket.

Last edited:
If I'm not too concerned with showing, it's my XDm 9mm 3.8" in an Aliengear Cloak Tuck 2.0 (one of the best holster values out there IMO), with a 1441gear single mag carrier on the left side, both about 4 o'clock. This is my go to rig, as it's the pistol I've trained with the most, and carries nearly a box of ammo in 2 mags [wink]

If i need to stay hidden, it's the XDs .45 in a N82 professional @ 4 o'clock, spare mag in the pocket.

All of this rides on a Wilderness Instructor 5 stitch, with a Maglite tactical LED somewhere on my left(weak hand) side, usually in the ruler pocket of my Carhartts

Last edited:
How do you like that mag pouch? I'm kinda looking for something horizontal, especially for those foot long XDm mags. They can get pokey when sitting in the truck, horizontal might just be the hot setup.
I love it and have been using it concealed for over a year now. I'll make a quick video using it if i get a chance. Super comfortable.

It's carried everything from 1911 mags to G22 15 rounders, to 45 double stacks. All work fine.

Last edited:
I love it and have been using it concealed for over a year now. I'll make a quick video using it if i get a chance. Super comfortable.

It's carried everything from 1911 mags to G22 15 rounders, to 45 double stacks. All work fine.

Cool. I just did a quick look up on Ebay....short money, I think I'll get a couple. It says it'll go on a 1.75" belt, hopefully not wishful thinking on their part.

Back
Top Bottom