Winter Carry

Ruger SR9C with IWB Shepherd Leather Horsehide holster.
Actually it's my year round EDC. [grin]
3C000DD9-6473-4D59-AE6F-7F3464B9A63B_zpsmulrm54c.jpg

Winter Carry.jpg

This has been my winter carry this year, Ruger sp101 with .357 golden sabers, OWB Holster from Andy's Leather, KaBar warthog folding knife and red bearded blade from the NES group buy awhile ago. Pretty comfortable carry

Been carrying this thing religiously for the past few days now. M&P 45c with a 508 Holsters IWB. For the size its easily carried. Havent even touched my PPS in almost a week now...

Attachments

• 20150121_191748.jpg
    20150121_191748.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 54
Let's see'em! Mine's my Sig SP2022 9mm with an Alien Gear holster. For those of you familiar with the gun, check out the base plate on the mag, I dremeled it to make it more concealable.
Same gun, but with baseplate and in a Tennessee holster company OWB. I can't stand IWB, and I'm in NH, so nobody gives a rolling donut about printing.

just went back to carrying my Shield. I realized that carrying the 2022 IWB was hindering when and where i would carry so I went back to the little guy

- - - Updated - - -

Same gun, but with baseplate and in a Tennessee holster company OWB. I can't stand IWB, and I'm in NH, so nobody gives a rolling donut about printing.

wish no one gave a donut here[frown]

just my mouse gun, Glock G21 Gen 3 in .45 IWB

as for summer, I need to get something. I think the g21 is a tad bulky, as one writer compares it to a toaster. I do have a Beretta .25, but something with a bit of a punch might be more appropriate.

Last edited:
HK P30 in an Alien Gear Cloak Tuk 2.0 on the hip
Sig P938 in jacket pocket
Folding knuckle blade in the other jacket pocket
5.11 Tac pen light
Kershaw blade

d7145657bbbd2a1031f8c5dd90e7fcb6.jpg

remington 1911 5" in an elite survival holster but i think im gonna get an alien gear because i dont like that theres no cant to the elite. works great for my shield but the butt is way too long on the 1911 to not have a forward cant to it. i hate having to casually nudge it forward so it doesnt print.

remington 1911 5" in an elite survival holster but i think im gonna get an alien gear because i dont like that theres no cant to the elite. works great for my shield but the butt is way too long on the 1911 to not have a forward cant to it. i hate having to casually nudge it forward so it doesnt print.
The new Alien Gear Cloak Tuk 2.0 is amazing. Broken in right out of the package and they have an amazing warranty!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom