Winter 3D shoots?

Walpole Sportsman's will be hosting a 3-D shoot this Sunday.

Open at sun break with breakfast available.

30 targets outside.

Last edited:
An little more info on the Walpole Shoot.

It is sponsored by the Tri-County league. Yearly shoot calenders should be ready and available at the shoot, they shoot every weekend.

Walpole Sportsman's Assoc.
499 Lincoln Rd.
Walpole, MA

There is an archery club in Southbridge Ma called Bay Path Archers. They do an indoor 3d Shoot on Sunday mornings, the first being this weekend, Jan 9th. It will be 12 weeks long, and will be run like a league, with a raffle etc. You can come and shoot 1 or shot all 12 . I believe it is going to start at 9am, and breakfast will be served At halftime. It's open to the public, and costs something like $8-10 dollars each morning, plus breakfast. For more information you can e-mail Cindy @ [email protected]. The address is : 243 Guelphwood Road Southbridge, MA 01550

Last edited:
Snow or shine the shoot goes on!

Tri-County league yearly schedules will be there at the check in. Sunday at daybreak to about 9-9:30 is when most shooters show up, register, and head out.
The cost is $10.00 to shoot 30 nice 3-D targets (2K worth of new targets including a new Raptor, lol ) throughout the woods on the property with breakfast being an additional charge.

He lives in greenfield, I doubt he wants to travel to eastern mass to shoot when he can shoot in central or western mass.

He lives in greenfield, I doubt he wants to travel to eastern mass to shoot when he can shoot in central or western mass.

You would be very surprised to find out how far people travel to to this. His ride would be really far though! But, it is not uncommon to find people traveling 2 hours to shoot these events.
We set up the targets today throughout the property, and the walk in the woods to shoot these damn things is great in itself. I would guess it is close to a couple of miles walked by the time you are done. I cheated and used the 4-wheeler to get the targets out. :)

You showing up Fixxah ? Get the dust off that bow!

Unfortunately no winter shoot this year but Monadnock has a 30 target 3D shoot every Tuesday March 15 thru October 25 - 5:00 PM til dark.

Every Sunday March 20 till snow flies 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM.

$5.00 for 15 - $7.50 for 30. Outside thru the trails.

MRGCI.com

Back
Top Bottom