Winter 2019 to 2020

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Just got back from a trip to Israel for work where I was swimming in the Med yesterday morning, and it’s flurrying here with snow and ice due next Monday.

Bring it..

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Bite your tongue!!! I pick up my new sled on Weds. Let it snow baby.
How selfish of you that you would make us suffer through winter just so that you may enjoy your new sled![wink][laugh] Right now we're getting flurries here. NOOOOOOOOO!

NES Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Warmer location options, southern east coast oceanfront for the camper? And be able to shoot gators and critters from under the awning!
Winter fishing would also be good! WTB - Electric Fishing Reel

Last edited:

Jason m

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Plowing in Groton at the Shaw's this winter. Plowed this lot back in 2015 when we took a good licking of snow.
Hope it's not as bad but the 544d is ready, can't say my ageing butt is lol.

mwalsh9152

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Plowing in Groton at the Shaw's this winter. Plowed this lot back in 2015 when we took a good licking of snow.
Hope it's not as bad but the 544d is ready, can't say my ageing butt is lol.
That was one hell of a February! I must have made at least 6K plowing that month, and I only had a half dozen customers, and supplemented it with CL work during the big storms.

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I really need to find the time to have some airbags installed in the front of my 1 ton plow truck and an extra set of springs in the rear to support the added ballast weight. Was hoping to do this month but ugh = no free time!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Two years ago I bought a new snow thrower for my parents house. At that time I didn't do anything to the snow thrower that was already there. Just started using the new one. I did have stabil in the fuel but had done nothing else. Anyway, I went there yesterday to go through the new snow thrower to make sure the oil was changed and the thing still started. It did, first pull.

Then I pulled the other snow thrower out that hasn't seen day light in almost three years. The plan was to take it back to my house and go through it. I tried pushing it up the ramps onto my truck but that wasn't able to happen. So I chanced trying to start it. Hadn't been started in almost three years. First pull. I was like holy crap. Anyway, loaded it up on the truck and brought it back to the house. Already changed the oil and the spark plug. Now I will replace cables and anything else that seems worn. Once I get it back in shape I will bring it back over and it will be a very good back up.

I bought this thing in 1996 and it is still running strong. I really thought the fuel would be bad but that stabilizer is great.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Snowblower is ready but im already planning another vacation to get myself out of the march swill when it comes. I f***ing hate that part of winter. I'd rather have blizzards than that winter mix bullshit. The "1877 kars 4 kids" of new England weather....

Top Bottom