• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Winnipeg police hunting for maker of homemade guns

The really sad thing is they think those are being made in a machine shop [rofl]
Idk about you guys but I could definitely do better with a drill press and a harbor freight mini lathe lol

Same. I almost see that as a challenge.

That thing in the pictures was made in someone's kitchen.

"obviously made by a skilled machinist"

Have they not met @Boris ?

These guys up in Canada aught to be ashamed of themselves.

I guess they are low skill meth heads.

They are paranoid so they like to be armed?

I don't think it's paranoia if there are people out to get them.

Same. I almost see that as a challenge.

That thing in the pictures was made in someone's kitchen.

There was talk at the last couple of car shoots of developing a "competition" where we would each build a firearm from scratch (not taking about completing an 80%, I mean BUILDING from SCRATCH).

We all know who would have won but it would have been SO fun...

Are the Canadians building homemade Canadian liberators to be liberated from Canada?
Looks like they need to take in even more illegals. Do I care.....NOOOOOOO

Last edited:
I do wish there was a way I could acquire one of those next time I go to the Philippines, and then bring it back. I just think it would be cool to own a gun that was made in the jungle.

Just ship it to yourself. Customs inspects a fraction of a percent of the stuff coming in. Chances of it being intercepted are near zip. Hmmm... Ship two ;)

"But the model police are seeing lately is obviously made by a skilled machinist, he said, noting the person is cutting high-grade metal, boring out the barrels and embedding springs so the firing mechanism works like a real gun."

Skilled machinist? I guess the Canadians better stick to hockey.

Do other pics exist of this online? I'm trying to figure out if I can understand the design. Where's the chamber? How do you load it, shove a round down the end? (Seems unlikely since something needs to prevent the whole shell from zooming down the little barrel.) Remove bolts from the side, take plate off, put round in, bolt plate back onto it?
So - bolt action?

During a dispute in the bar, a man hit a 35-year-old woman with the butt-end of a shotgun and then pointed the weapon at her, police said.

The woman swatted it away, causing it to fire into the door of a suite, police said.

I like her already.

Anyone have her digits?

Back
Top Bottom