• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

** WINNER: Speedway ** - KARMA: Go Green or Renew on me

The Winner Is: Speedway
RandomOrg.png

Congratulations

Time to give back: subject says it all! You win - you get a 1 year NES Membership on me. Winner will be chosen in a week on Dec 18th. No specific time, I will do it when I feel like it on that day (most likely in the evening), so post early

Rules -

I don't care if you have 1 post or already Green, as long as you desire to help this site and this community. I only ask those who are already Green and not expiring soon to withdraw so we can help others. That said, I reserve the right to disqualify obvious troll accounts. If your number is chosen and I have reservations about your account I will contact you first before announcing.

Post IN or whatever the heck you want :D

Merry Christmas, NES

ETA: I see another similar Karma running already! Silly me, not sure how to handle this and I sincerely apologize to the other poster, but what's done is done. If the same person posts twice and wins twice, so be it.

ETA #2: Thanks to suggestions I now know how to pay for someone's membership, so if you win, hang tight, you will get you year of membership without doing a thing

Last edited:
I expire in Jan I think.. here's a funny picture already in my clipboard. Vote for me and I'll neg rep anyone you want.

HKtPC.gif

Back
Top Bottom