• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Winner picked...... Bolt

Yes Nice Gester. Also not in. It amazes me how many people on this forum will spend $500 on a gun and not just spend the $19 to go green and help the site that they use and rely on.

Last edited:
OK boys and girls, Scott Brown just won the State Senate seat. Nice job and thanks for voting! For all the help and support from people here in Mass, across the country, and on NES I would like to give away 1 free membership ( paid for by me ) to NES

heres how it goes, post a message in this thread saying "IN" and I will randomly pick 1 name THIS Saturday and I will pay your NES membership to go "GREEN" Please dont post more than once.

**drb**

mods, if this is not ok Im very sorry please remove........

Good idea. I'll also pick a name from the same list right after you announce your winner and mail a twenty to Derek. Jack.

Very nice, gentlemen! I'll do a third one after Jack picks his. Just post the first two winners so I don't do a duplicate. BTW, I'm not in this one, so don't count this post when you guys choose.

EDIT: drb & Jack - If you guys are agreeable, why not just have drb pick three winners and edit his first post with the winner's names. Jack can take the second and I'll take the third. Seems the easiest way to do it, but I'll go with the flow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom