• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WINNER of the Karma for my Collector buddies

Big thanks to Fred. Rifle is better than pictured. Fred was nice enough to remove the common black refurb paint found on almost all mosins, to reveal its excellent original blueing, and polished the bolt to be one of the smoothest built actions I've handled. Thanks again.

Vid of my first shots with the 91/30 yesterday. surprised how fast can aquire sight picture, and was accurate to hit the soap bottles at 100 yards. Ive really been missing out :D

Last edited by a moderator:
nice, see you took some leasons some where on how to handle the bolt on those babies.

Looks like you got some dried cosmoline still in that chamber buddy. Also some ammo is known to have a thicker rim and can make the bolt open harder. I had a Mauser that with certain 8mm surplus I almost had to use a hammer.

But fear not comrade, all you need is a M91,M38, M44, M27, M28, M39 and a 91/59 . The 91/59 shoots a muzzle flash that will blind the guy next to you.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom