• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WINNER!!!Karma for my Milsurp friends

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
I recently purchased two of the group buy "rifle" crates which turned out to be ammo crates and are to small to hold anything bigger than an AK. I am using one to hold ammo and the other is just taking up space. So one is up for grabs:

Rules for the karma.
1.You have to be a frequent poster on the Milsurp section of the forum

2. Be a NES Green member

3. Donated or show a recent donation to Comm2A

4. Must pick the case up at Holbrook Sportsman's club.

I will pick the winner Feb 1, 2014

Good Luck Folks.

Winner is:

majspud

Last edited:
Good karma! I'd love to get in on this, gotta look and see how far Holbrook is from me though. Does it count if I did a transfer thru Precision Point this month since he's donating transfer fees this month to Comm2A?

Not in, too many rules mang. Also don't have a legit use for crate. Good luck!

Sorry about the rules, was just trying to keep it in the Milsurps family and most folks already contribute to Comm2A. As to the pick up point yeah it can be tough for folks out of state and live a good distance from Holbrook but I figured its free so maybe folks would take the drive. Guess I was wrong.

Good karma! I'd love to get in on this, gotta look and see how far Holbrook is from me though. Does it count if I did a transfer thru Precision Point this month since he's donating transfer fees this month to Comm2A?

Sure does, any contribution, even if it's attending a shoot or if you donated in the past 12 months. They need our help. WE NEED THEM !

Hey, it's water tight and air tight - what really could be better? And it's got an easy tote handle, that is if 75 boxes of 8mm is easy tote in the first place.

T.

Back
Top Bottom