• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WINNER CHOSEN! Membership karma

Hey Bird here. Can u tell me how to enter for drawing? Or if I already did. This site is confusing to me.

You make me smile. You are in
Can you please tell me how I enter this contest not for the crackers and cheese

Mr. @dgrantdoherty has already signed you up, and will draw the winner on Valentine's Day...

Typically you just post the word "IN" on any raffles or karmas (unless specifically asked for additional requirements)

Mr. @dgrantdoherty has already signed you up, and will draw the winner on Valentine's Day...

Typically you just post the word "IN" on any raffles or karmas (unless specifically asked for additional requirements)
Thanks I will stick to this so maybe next month I will be able to do it on my own.

Post in. Or don't. @Bird you win. That is all
Edit-
Ok screw it @Bird is green so ill do karma giveaway. Anyone that already said in is in. Anyone that wants in just say it. I run through Feb 14th. It will be my valentines gift to NES. 😘

Not sure how it will help @enbloc but whatever. Ill get him a 1 month membership to the jelly of the month club if he wins
You guys are a real bunch of jokers.

Thanks I will stick to this so maybe next month I will be able to do it on my own.
I see that you already posted "IN" on the monthly Giveaway (this month is a Hi Point Carbine from @Mass Firearms and @Admin )

Some months there may not be one offered, as they are a Gift and not a mandatory thing.

You are doing well Mr. Bird, and we are happy to have you aboard!
~Enbloc

Back
Top Bottom