WINNER CHOSEN! Membership karma

+1 this. If I win this Karma, it will be in tribute of all the little birds out there in the world...

A yellow bird,
With a yellow bill,
Was sitting on
My windowsill.

I lured him in,
With a crust of bread,
And then I smashed
His little head.

The moral of the story is,
You want some head,
You need some bread.

💵 💵 💵 💵 💵 💵

What is a karma besides the name of my 1st dog
A "Karma" is when someone offers up an item/service or anything of intrinsic value to the body of members. (usually free of charge)
It is called Karma because it is done for the Goodwill and benefit of others. (a "What goes around, comes around" towards the positive.)
It is typical to also 'thank' the offeror by clicking the 'Like' button. Even better; to post a nice Thank You.

Last edited:
A "Karma" is when someone offers up an item/service or anything of intrinsic value to the body of members. (usually free of charge)
It is called Karma because it is done for the Goodwill and benefit of others. (a "What goes around, comes around" towards the positive.)
It is typical to also 'thank' the offeror by clicking the 'Like' button. Even better; to post a nice Thank You.
I offer you a year of karma for 24 bucks plus 20 for my trouble @enbloc

Not in, but great Karma and now I’ve screwed up the random number generator. Haha!
Unless of course it’s already over and people who can’t be bothered to read the thread (eh hem, that’s me) are still posting “In”
Either way, cheers.

Edit- In for @enbloc ‘ s $20. THANK YOU

You said the magic word Dave. You are in

If I wasted my only luck on this, I’m re-karmaing (that a word?) it with some ammo of sorts or something useful so as to get double extra karma in return. Daddy needs some luck!

Edit- that came off as crapping on your karma. Not my intention.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom