• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

***WINNER***500th Post Karma - NES One Year Membership

scouter-rick

Training Counselor
NES Member
So, Believing in this Bastion of the 1st Amendment in support of the 2nd Amendment I offer a one year "Go Green" for someone who is not yet a paid member!

Here is the catch.... all entrants should state one thing they appreciate about NES.

Simple enough. Drawing for membership will be held Sat. 2/21 and picked from the hat by AbbyOakley.

-Rick

AbbyOakley and I would like to welcome BBQ.Uncle as winner to go Green. Click on the word green if you too would like to become a green member!

Last edited:
I appreciate the wealth of knowledge the people on NES share. It is because of everyone here that I have gained a better understanding of everything firearm related. I'm even starting to get a hang of the crazy Massachusetts laws.

Thanks everyone!

So, Believing in this Bastion of the 1st Amendment in support of the 2nd Amendment I offer a one year "Go Green" for someone who is not yet a paid member!

Here is the catch.... all entrants should state one thing they appreciate about NES.

Simple enough. Drawing for membership will be held Sat. 2/21 and picked from the hat by AbbyOakley.

-Rick

If it wasn't for NES I would have never met you and AbbyOakley.

How's that for some fine butt kissing. [smile][wink]

I should edit my post to "I appreciate the funny wise-ass comments on NES."

Seriously though, the comments are funny.

NES is a great place to not only learn about the inane laws of New England, but also to relax and enjoy all gun topics. And a few OT threads too.

Rick, I'd sure appreciate the opportunity and privilege of being GREEN!

It's not easy to pick just one thing I appreciate about NES...the people on this site really have made a difference in my life. Before I stumbled onto NES, I didn't realize there were so many others like me in New England who valued our God-given rights as much as I do...and especially our right to keep and bear arms. Living in the PRM, I pretty much thought I was alone. I've learned a great many things about the process of getting licensed, the ins and outs of ownership and gun selection, the awesome responsibility associated with carrying, the benefits and programs of GOAL, and I'm looking forward to the camaraderie and friendships I'll enjoy in the coming years as a member of my local gun club. NES has made all of that possible.

BBQ.Uncle

NRA Member
GOAL Member

I would love to be a green member.

I appreciate the people on NES that give back. Whether its knowledge, advice, or an opportunity for memberships to NES or Goal.

Thank You regardless of the outcome.

One thing I appreciate about NES is how open and welcoming everyone is with everyone from the greenest n00b to veteran shooters.

And of course the generosity everyone shows! [wink]

*fingers crossed*

My appreciation for NES is the range of high caliber of people that are always on target with their info, and when I'm looking for something I don't have to bite the bullet, I can find it all, lock stock and barrel. Nes obviously isn't a flash in the pan, and I don't have to worry about people going off half cocked. I have never sighted a bore here and I never had anybody rifle through my pockets. I don't mean to hammer the point over and over but, When I use Nes It sets off a trigger.

ok so it was hacky and corny boo

What I appreciate about NES
The fact that I know there MANY other people out there who I share the same views with (Politcs, the world, OUR country, and life in general)

-DM-

Last edited:
I like the ability to look through classifieds, knowing the guns are Mass legal, in addition to the specialized knowledge found here for New England shooters. And I truly appreciate that whatever IT geekery is being done allows me to view this site at work, and not be blocked by the myriad of firewalls.

nes is the best site for all of us gun owners to research and become informed of all the most asinine gun laws that our state has. thanks for the opportunity to become green.

bob

I appreciate the intelligence and wit of the posters on NES. The forum is both educational and mentally stimulating while the subject matter (guns) remains near and dear to my heart. Thanks - Bob.

I appreciate the fact that I didn't have to know a secret handshake to join. I would appreciate a fez though, fez's pretty much rule. If there was an NES fez with a tassel, I would wear it to all NES events.

Back
Top Bottom