• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wingo brought gun into Riverside High School last week

Reptile

NES Member
Flynn: No Charges Against Wingo in Gun Incident
Buffalo, NY (WBEN) Erie County's top prosecutor says he will not file charges againt Buffalo Common Councilmember Ulysses Wingo, who brought a loaded gun into a Buffalo high school last week.

I need to check my privilege. If this was me I'd still be in jail.

Buffalo, NY (WBEN) Erie County's top prosecutor says he will not file charges againt Buffalo Common Councilmember Ulysses Wingo, who brought a loaded gun into a Buffalo high school last week.

I need to check my privilege. If this was me I'd still be in jail.
We are all equal. Some are just more equal than others.

It's cute that you guys are looking up lawrs and stuff, like you think they actually apply. Everything you need to know is in the quote below. THE LAW IS IRRELEVANT because the prosecutor said so. Plus it would be rayciss.

It's cute that you guys are looking up lawrs and stuff, like you think they actually apply. Everything you need to know is in the quote below. THE LAW IS IRRELEVANT because the prosecutor said so. Plus it would be rayciss.
Multiple laws, multiple prosecutors.
(Don't you remember the episode where Sgt. Carter
gets in trouble with a local judge by trying to keep Gomer
from testifying?)

Back
Top Bottom