• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Winchester model 94

I recently came across a decent post '64 model 1894 made in 1969, the price is right but I hate the plastic buttplate. Does anyone know where I can get a steel buttplate for it?

Bobkat,
You might be happier just buying a pre-64 to start with.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Bobkat,
You might be happier just buying a pre-64 to start with.

Respectfully,

jkelly

I'd like to eventually. But this one is free, has sentimental value, is in great shape, and the action is smooth as butter. It's also extremely accurate with 150gr. core lokt remington.

If it's angle-eject and you want a scope mount for it, let me know as I think I have a couple of them at my house and no use for them. I got them for next to nothing some time ago but never ended up picking up a model 94.

If it's angle-eject and you want a scope mount for it, let me know as I think I have a couple of them at my house and no use for them. I got them for next to nothing some time ago but never ended up picking up a model 94.

Thank you, but it ejects straight up (I think that's what you meant). I dont want to scope the gun though, it's a nice light carbine for under 100 yd. hunting style shooting.

I appreciate it though.

Back
Top Bottom