SOLD Winchester 1300 Defender w/ Knoxx SpecOps Recoil Reducing Stock

Stogie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Type: Pump action shotgun <> 12 Gauge: 2-3/4" or 3″ <> Capacity: 7 rounds
The Winchester 1300 shotgun was first introduced around 1981, when the US Repeating Arms Company (USRAC) took over production of the ‘Winchester’ brand of guns from the Olin/Winchester corporation. Manufactured by Olin / Winchester between 1964 and 1980. With the closure of the USRAC factory in 2007, production of the Winchester model 1300 shotguns, along with other Winchester brand guns, was relocated to the Winchester Repeating Arms Co in Hartford, CT.
The Winchester 1300 shotgun is also known as the ‘Speed pump’ shotgun, because of their very fast-cycling pump action, which makes these guns popular among both hunters and sport shooters. These shotguns also work well for home defense and security applications, short-barreled models with long magazines are available. The Winchester 1300 shotgun utilizes slide (pump) action, operated by the sliding forend. The forend is connected to the bolt group with dual action bars. The receiver is produced from lightweight aluminum alloy, and the bolt locks into the barrel extension using a rotary bolt head with four radial locking lugs. Ammunition feed is from tubular under barrel magazines, Barrels are quick-detachable; in ‘Defender’ configurations barrels have a fixed cylinder choke,

BLACKHAWK! Knoxx SpecOps Recoil Reducing Shotgun Stock
This recoil-reducing stock will revolutionize the way you think about shotguns. From the longest arm of the law to the shortest, any-size shooter can use the SpecOps Stock comfortably in any application and with any load. Utilizing the proven Knoxx dual recoil-compensation systems, this stock has the ability to reduce felt recoil by up to 85%, making even the heaviest loads easy for all shooters to handle. It allows law enforcement and military personnel to use their shotguns with all load-bearing and ballistic tactical vests. The SpecOps Stock is also ideal for home defense, competitive shotgun shooting, or hunting.
Specifications and Features:
11.25" to 15.25" length-of-pull (five adjustment positions with four inches of adjustment.
Dual recoil-compensation systems eliminate harsh recoil with all loads
Unique design cuts muzzle rise for faster target acquisition
Eliminates shoulder fatigue and related recoil injuries
Ergonomic pistol grip with non-slip texturing for secure grip.
P1040083.JPG

Excellent condition, no scratches or dings

I'll pay for the transfer at Brophy's Fine Firearms in Middleboro or B&K Sales in Natick. $450. $375 Cash
Initial contact via PM here.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom