• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Winchester 1200 Stainless Marine price drop

Tomiknow

NES Member

Description :

This listing is for a preowned Winchester 1200 Stainless Marine pump action shotgun chambered in 3" 12 gauge with a 6+1 capacity (2.75" shells) and a 18" barrel in excellent condition. This shotgun features a silver bead front sight with a folding notch rear sight, a bright and eyecatching stainless finish, wooden furniture, a cylinder bore choke, and a cross bar safety.
Being a preowned it shows a few signs of wear consistent with its age and light use. There is light wear present on the barrel, receiver, stock, and the moving mechanical parts. There are a few scratches on the barrel and receiver. This rifle appears unfired .

According to my research on Winchester serial numbers i believe that this shotgun was manufactured in 1987 but can't verify this. This shotgun was discontinued long ago, making it more difficult to find.

Accessories :
Comes with original box and paperwork .

Selling Terms :
FFL transfer Split Fees or EFA10 you must bring verification of valid LTC

Price : $950.00

Contact Information:

Pictures:
(optional)

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_3393.jpeg
    IMG_3393.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_3391.jpeg
    IMG_3391.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_3389.jpeg
    IMG_3389.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_3388.jpeg
    IMG_3388.jpeg