• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Win Large Pistol Primers - in stock where?

Blue Northern had large Winchester pistol primers on Tuesday. I may have bought the last box then.

Scriv, there is NO question that he ratted out BassPro . . . he bragged about it publicly. That in itself is enough reason for many of us to treat his shop like he has the Bubonic Plague!

There was an accusation by a well-respected source that he may have done other nasty stuff too, but we don't know if it is fact or not.

A rat is a rat!! The only question you are raising is "how big a rat"!!

------

I've witnessed a MetroWest FFL sell a rifle to a NH resident at a NH gun show. BATFE only allows gun dealers to sell at gun shows within the state they are licensed. Should I have reported him? I think not.

At the Marlboro gun show, numerous dealers were selling (Mil/LE marked) restricted mags to anyone with cash. Again, not my business to report them. I would only advise a friend to be cautious of what you buy, otherwise I'll mind my own business.

Scriv, there is NO question that he ratted out BassPro . . . he bragged about it publicly. That in itself is enough reason for many of us to treat his shop like he has the Bubonic Plague!

There was an accusation by a well-respected source that he may have done other nasty stuff too, but we don't know if it is fact or not.

A rat is a rat!! The only question you are raising is "how big a rat"!!
/QUOTE]+1000 [cheers]

Which was and remains precisely my point about the thread in question being, as claimed, "truth."

What part of "we don't know" did you not grasp from your own post?

Scriv, we know what he ADMITTED TO DOING.

That is significant enough to avoid him.

Whether or not he did other equally vile acts isn't really relevant.

Scriv, we know what he ADMITTED TO DOING.

That is significant enough to avoid him.

Whether or not he did other equally vile acts isn't really relevant.

I understand that position. That being the case, I see no point in some - not you - adding rumor to conjecture and calling it "truth."

That was my point.

I understand that position. That being the case, I see no point in some - not you - adding rumor to conjecture and calling it "truth."

That was my point.
LenS's statement pretty much trumps anything that has been said in any of the threads on this subject . If you want to imply the posters who said Ted committed other sins against gun owners are lying that is your right. The fact that Ted himself admitting to his own wrongdoing speaks enough to all of us who consider our 2nd amendment rights important. I'll do whatever it takes to educate all of my fellow gun owners on his past indiscretions. [cheers]

Back
Top Bottom