• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Win Large Pistol Primers - in stock where?

rep308

NES Member
I just drove around to three places looking for Win Large Pistol primers to no avail. The people at Northeast Traders (I know...) said that they have been back ordered for weeks. Does anyone know where they are in stock?

I just drove around to three places looking for Win Large Pistol primers to no avail. The people at Northeast Traders (I know...) said that they have been back ordered for weeks. Does anyone know where they are in stock?

Collector's in Stoneham had a bunch as of last week.

Thanks guys, even though I can't mail order them, Midway also has them. I'm just a bit bummed as I was planning to do some work on my loads this weekend.

Unless I'm mistaken, Northeast Traders had them yesterday evening

Respectfully,

jkelly

Riley's had them awhile ago but I think I was the guy that bought the last
full box. I ended up having to get a loaf of Federal LP's because they didn't
have any more after that.

Four Seasons had them not too long ago, although at a considerably higher
price than a lot of places. (I think it was north of $30).

-Mike

FWIW I was at Blue Northern in Ayer today and there was at least 2 boxes
left there. They were $32.99.

I went up to Riley's today again and they still did not have any WLP back in
stock. Plenty of Federal and CCI, though.

-Mike

Well, considering all the info given was that the guy was fat, I had a 50/50 shot of being right.

Wrong - again.

The post in question said "a rather large gentleman." Short and heavy does not equate to "rather large."

I'll take my case of the WW LP's; Federal will do if WW is out. NO CCI.

FWIW I was at Blue Northern in Ayer today and there was at least 2 boxes
left there. They were $32.99.

I went up to Riley's today again and they still did not have any WLP back in
stock. Plenty of Federal and CCI, though.

-Mike

And I was there (Riley's) today and they do not have any Winchester Small Rifle either. [sad]

The post in question said "a rather large gentleman." Short and heavy does not equate to "rather large."

WOW! Touchy, Touchy! I think calling Ted a fat rat bastard hit some sort of nerve. It's OK there buddy, we'll all leave your girlfriend alone!

There, now you can get back to you knees behind the counter!

I just bought 3K WLP @ $26/1,000. No news yet on BP. As far as NET is concerned, I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Don't recall anybody on their knees behind counter either. To each his /her own.[thinking]

I picked up 1K at the Concord show (26 bucks I think, he ahd a couple opf other brands too). The guy that had them is usually at the Marlboro shows too, if you can wait ~2 weeks.

NET just got 15 cases in.

Which, given the pent-up demand expressed in this thread, ought to last about a week.

Back
Top Bottom