• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Win Bushmaster AR15 w/EOTech OR Weatherby O/U Shotgun

Hello again from the Worcester County Friends of NRA!

Our current drawing is a winners choice for ONE of two firearms. Only 400 tickets are available (less than 25 remaining - all but sold out - the remaining tickets will be available at the dinner in May). Please check it out at http://wcfnra.googlepages.com/preevent

Thanks for all the past support from board members here! I hope to meet some of you 1st hand at our banquet on May 17th in Sturbridge.

BMM4ORC.jpg

Yes, the Bushmaster is the Massachusetts compliant version.

GOTY.jpg

Steve [smile]

**Please contact me via PM or email to participate. The payment company deemed our pre-event drawing a "violation" of their "acceptable use policy", so I had to remove the payment links (They will not allow anything firearm related)**

A $20 donation will get you three chances to win and $10 gets one chance

Last edited:
less than 300 chances left.

Thanks for all the support!

Less than 250 now.

Thanks again!

Also, our dinner/auction tickets are available at our website as well. If you live within a reasonable drive of Sturbridge, come join us at Old Sturbridge Village on May 17th.

Thank you!

You folks are great!

Thanks for the support. I hope to see some of you at our dinner. Please introduce yourselves if you do join us in May.

Steve

Troops, I'm not the person with the tickets! I posted this to give others the information they needed on where to find it. Please see the original post for the contact information of the person with the tickets.

From the first post:

**Please contact me via PM or email to participate. The payment company deemed our pre-event drawing a "violation" of their "acceptable use policy", so I had to remove the payment links (They will not allow anything firearm related)**

Last edited:
RAFFLE?

pyro451, I never heard the final results of this. I had heard the dinner was cancelled because of lack of attendees, but was the raffle ever held?

Hello again from the Worcester County Friends of NRA!

Our current drawing is a winners choice for ONE of two firearms. Only 400 tickets are available (less than 25 remaining - all but sold out - the remaining tickets will be available at the dinner in May). Please check it out at http://wcfnra.googlepages.com/preevent

Thanks for all the past support from board members here! I hope to meet some of you 1st hand at our banquet on May 17th in Sturbridge.

BMM4ORC.jpg

Yes, the Bushmaster is the Massachusetts compliant version.

GOTY.jpg

Steve [smile]

pyro451, I never heard the final results of this. I had heard the dinner was cancelled because of lack of attendees, but was the raffle ever held?

Hello All. I apologize for not posting the results here.

The dinner was a great success with over 150 attendees (max capacity). The winner of the drawing was from Pennsylvania and the Weatherby has been shipped to and received by him already.

The AR15 package sold in the live auction.

Thanks again to everyone who participated. You can see some photos from the event at http://wcfnra.googlepages.com

Back
Top Bottom