• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Win a Nighthawk Talon II custom 1911

For those of you who'd like to get a look at this gun, I'll have it with me at the club's open house on Saturday, May 15th, from 10AM to 3PM. For more details about the open house, look here.

Ken

We're coming down to the wire, with the drawing almost exactly one week from now. We'll probably have to cut off on-line sales Sunday evening or Monday morning at the latest. Don't wait until the last minute and lose out on a chance to win a great gun that's officially deemed to be "unsafe" by the [strike]morons[/strike]powers-that-be here in the wonderful People's Republic of Massachusetts.

Ken

I just tried to get 3 more tixs. when i click on the "proceed to checkout" with paypal, it goes to paypal's site and i get this message "This recipient is currently unable to receive money." [angry]

given post #48 i thought i had time, guess not.

EDIT: today the page is down, glad i got at least 3 earlier.

Last edited:
I don't know all the details, but it seems that somebody at PayPal got wind of what we were doing and decided it violated their policies. As a result, they blocked any further transfers Saturday night or Sunday morning. I took down the link Sunday morning so that NEShooters could continue using the account for course registrations and other sales. Sorry for those who waited until the last minute. If you want to show up at tonight's meeting you can still rid yourself of excess cash or checks for additional chances.

Ken

I don't know all the details, but it seems that somebody at PayPal got wind of what we were doing and decided it violated their policies. As a result, they blocked any further transfers Saturday night or Sunday morning. I took down the link Sunday morning so that NEShooters could continue using the account for course registrations and other sales. Sorry for those who waited until the last minute. If you want to show up at tonight's meeting you can still rid yourself of excess cash or checks for additional chances.

Ken

not a problem ken as i am already in for 3. i just thought the last min. was sun. afternoon or mon. morn. this was sat. night :)

Back
Top Bottom