Win a Nighthawk Talon II custom 1911

KMaurer

NES Member
0.jpg

The Westford Sportsmen's Club is raffling a new Nighthawk Talon II to help support our scholarship program. This is a custom 1911 in .45ACP
  • Height: 5 5/8"
  • Barrel Length: 4.25"
  • Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz.
  • Extended tactical mag release
  • Tactical single-side safety
  • Novak Low Mount Tritium Night Sights
  • Perma Kote™ finish in Black
Full details are available here. Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25 and can be purchased on-line at the above link. Winners must be able to take legal possession of the gun. Transfers will be through the winner's FFL or, in the case of a Massachusetts resident, via an FA-10.

Ken

Last edited:
In for 3

EDIT: April 13th Just bought 3 tix......this would be an ultimate 1911, one in which I would be hard pressed to ever shell out the coin for myself!

Last edited:
Awesome! I love raffles! I want this gun. I bought 12 tix. I had to go through the screens 4 times as it wouldn't let me buy more than 3 at a time. I guess they don't count on compulsive gambler gun lovers? :)

Then mail a check to the address on the front page of the Westford Sportsmen's Club web site, with a note that it's for so many Nighthawk raffle tickets. OTOH, NEShooters has been using this same account for gun class registration for a couple of years without any problems. Of course, there's always a first time.

Ken

Then mail a check to the address on the front page of the Westford Sportsmen's Club web site, with a note that it's for so many Nighthawk raffle tickets. OTOH, NEShooters has been using this same account for gun class registration for a couple of years without any problems. Of course, there's always a first time.

Ken

Ken
I just sent a check for $25.00 for 3 tickets

All on-line, mail-in or in person purchase of a raffle entry will have their information put on a physical ticket that will be put in our ticket tumbler before the drawing.

If you are mailing a check to the club for the raffle, I will be picking up the mail at the post office box between 3:00-5:00 PM Monday June 7, 2010 ( The PO states that box mail is delivered to the boxes by 11:00 AM). Please make sure that your check arrives by that time. On-line purchasing will shut down before the raffle to accommodate getting the entry transferred to the ticket. I defer to Ken to set this time.

Tickets will be sold at the WSC general meeting up until the drawing.

Back
Top Bottom