• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilson Combat mags, differences? Advantages?

Chuck Would turned me on to Wilson Mags. I've got about 5 1911's and the Chip McCormack would work in some of them. And Colt's would work in others. I was matching up certain mags for each gun. I switched to Wilson they work in ALL my 1911's ALL the time. They are the standard against others are judged.

Chuck Would turned me on to Wilson Mags. I've got about 5 1911's and the Chip McCormack would work in some of them. And Colt's would work in others. I was matching up certain mags for each gun. I switched to Wilson they work in ALL my 1911's ALL the time. They are the standard against others are judged.
I remember at LFI-2 I was chatting with Ayoob about 1911 mags. I said that I only trusted Wilson mags. He replied that some folks are a lot braver than you and I.

I have a couple 8 rounders (I think they are Wilsons?) and they go into my springfield very hard. I kind of have to turn the pistol a bit and cram it in very hard to get it to stick. Then the slide sticks a bit on it. Is this the problem some of you are describing? I have not fired with these mags.

Back
Top Bottom