• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilson Combat Custom Glock Work

Ranger007

NES Member
If its a DUPE then please delete.

If its not and I still made it to the ball game in time, I thought it was deserving of a thread. I stumbled upon that Wilson Combat is now putting thier enhancements on Glocks. I own a couple WC 1911s and have a M9 that they kissed BUT I am not sure how I feel about them heading down the Glock avenue of enhancements, am I alone on this? I own a quite a few Glocks not because “I am a Glock guy” but simply because for what they are a decent polymer striker fired pistol priced relatively ok (not referring to the MA Glocks) and because if it goes pew I have a weakness for. Wait its an addiction, I have to be honest. lol lol Curious what you all think about WC enhancements on Glocks.

Glock Custom Work – Wilson Combat

If I am going to spend money enhancing a gun, it would not be spent on a Glock. Personally, for self defense gun, I think a stock Glock is just fine the way it comes from the factory. Perfection, right?

Last I checked Wilson Combat wont ship serialized numbered items (IE Guns) to Mass. I took it as you couldn't buy a new custom gun from them but you could send your currently owned firearm for work.

There Glock prices for upgrades doesn't seem that bad. Even the upgrades for the Beretta 92/96 series doesn't seem over priced. Lead times from what I was told was 2-3 months.

Back
Top Bottom