• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilson Combat Beretta 92 Centurion Tactical & preban bundle forgot pictures but they're available

Jfrog

NES Member
The Wilson combat Beretta 92 G Centurion Tactical $1600
This is a hell of a bundle pretty much everything you need and some bells and whistles. When last i checked this model was sold out on Wilson website.

NPC Coated for a smooth action. I'd say about 300 rounds fired. I named her Barry Manilow(Barry can be a girls name) She's in really good condition with one or two small holster marks nothing major I didn't carry her. I replaced the original U notch rear battle site with a square notch serrated blade rear battle site because I like the old-fashioned style more however I will be providing the original U notch battle site in case you want to switch it back. I also added a flat wire recoil spring with a fluted guide rod and a shock buffer pad for reduced recoil. I'll also throw in the Wilson Combat reduced power trigger conversion unit I never got around to installing it but overall should increase the smoothness of the trigger even further. Also included will be the Wilson Combat Deluxe spring kit for Duty use which includes 2 hammer Springs a firing pin return spring and extractor spring and a trigger return spring I never got around to installing I upgraded the hammer spring to a #14 Duty Carry spring which should ignite even older ammunition( I added that in case of a shtf scenario where ammo becomes scarce) I'll include the old hammer spring as well as another even stronger #16 hammer spring from the duty carry kit. I'll throw in the original recoil spring and guide rod as well as another shock buffer pad (because they do wear out eventually).

Also included will be a leather iwb holster. There is also a kydex iwb holster for use with the included TLR-1 HIGH LUMEN stream light unit. I will try to find the original tupperware for the pistol.
I'm willing to throw in a single box of brass cased Full Metal Jacket ammo to spice up the deal and a spare mag spring from Wolf in case one of the 15 or 10 rounders somewhere down the line weakens.

7 mags one Factory 10 rounder, One NPC coated 15 rounder with a 3D printed block blocking it to 10 Rounds, 4 15 Round prebans and finally a preban 30-rounder that I paid alot for.

I'm happy to do a FTF on EFA-10 portal trade or go into a local gun shop. All Massachusetts laws will be followed.

I ended up in a situation where I need the money more. I put a lot of time and effort into this gun and in the end decided that it was more expensive than I require in a pistol. I'm a fair person for a reference I paid around 2200 for everything included in the deal.

Back
Top Bottom