• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilson Combat - Awesome response

Contacted to get pricing on a 458 socom SBR, here is the fantastic response, adding them to the sh*tlist.

Were you trying to buy a whole rifle or just the upper? I can understand them not wanting to try and keep up with the whims of our horrible, POS AG if it's for the whole rifle. But for an upper I don't see why they'd care.

P.S. The 8 round 1911 Wilson Combat mags I ordered from an online retailer have shipped. I think they're just picking on you.

I can't blame them for not wanting to deal with Maura and her BS. The MA AG's office has a track record of harassing firearms related companies behaving lawfully.

The list of manufacturers who will not sell to MA is getting longer. Anderson, Les Baer, Wilson, etc. I am a 07 FFL and they just don't care. They will not deal with MA under any circumstance.

Either don't buy their guns or have a FFL friend in another state...

They’re making a business decision. Anyone still surprised by this hasn’t been paying attention.

BCM: we won't send a hat to MA, literally.

Their business, their rules. But, it's also my money, and I'll never buy another one of their products.

You can end up getting anything you want, but you just have to jump through f-ing hoops to do it.

From BCM:
"Thank you for contacting us.

Due to recent actions by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and after extensive consultation with expert legal counsel; we have made the difficult decision to suspend all sales to Massachusetts until further notice.
The new rules and its extent are not determinable at this time, and it seems unlikely that the rule will withstand constitutional scrutiny.
We oppose the behavior of the current Massachusetts government, however our actions are designed to protect both customers and vendors from liability.

We will continue to monitor all legal developments in Massachusetts and support American rights.

Bravo Company USA, Inc"

Summary: We hired lawyers, we know it's totally legal but it's could possibly be a pain in our ass so therefore no soup for you.
Also we support 2A rights only when it is convenient for us. Hugs and kisses, go find a dark corner to f-yourself.

May I ask why you will boycott a business that does not want to piss away their profits fighting lawsuits filed by Ma. yet continue to support these actions by your elected representatives with your tax dollars? [rolleyes] GTFO and live a little.

May I ask why you will boycott a business that does not want to piss away their profits fighting lawsuits filed by Ma. yet continue to support these actions by your elected representatives with your tax dollars? [rolleyes] GTFO and live a little.
I understand people stay for business or family and that is your decision. You can't fault a business for not wanting to get involved. No business wants to be the 1st to get sued. Even if they win its still going to cost big bucks in lawyers. You can't blame the business.

The list of manufacturers who will not sell to MA is getting longer. Anderson, Les Baer, Wilson, etc. I am a 07 FFL and they just don't care. They will not deal with MA under any circumstance.

Either don't buy their guns or have a FFL friend in another state...

This is ridiculous. It looks like we’re going to have to find a better way. Someone suggested https://ghostgunner.net/ . I’m sure with some machining and ATF required engraving we can get some positive results.

I just wanted to say, you have a great name for a gun shop in MA. [laugh]

ATF IOI asked during the interview if the company name was based on the movie. I really wanted to tell him I was a big Owen Wilson fan:

4TlfHhA.jpg

BCM: we won't send a hat to MA, literally.

Their business, their rules. But, it's also my money, and I'll never buy another one of their products.

lol what are you guys gonna do after you boycott everyone? lol

I don't like these policies either but I guarantee some shitstain ma gun owner probably ran his mouth to them during healyban. probably expecting sympathy and asking dumb questions about legality....

Back
Top Bottom