• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilson Combat Announces Anti-Gun No sale Policy

About to order my 1911 mags.Then get an email effective 2/28/13. Wilson will no longer provide services to any State Gov imposing leg. That infringes on 2A. That includes police officers,or any gov. entity. States no- sale. Calif, Hawaii, Maryland, Mass, NJ, NY, Wash. And murder cap Chicago. Awesome products but I get the kick in the ass. Good for them but sucks for the hard working law abiding citizen. They also note that they have not seen the big 4 manf. Take action. Glock(no way), Sig Sauropod(never), Smith(no way), and Ruger( please stand bye us) but hopeful that they will move to support their biggest customer of all, the American people. Also pointed out to see manufactures protecting the the rights of their customers and hold politicians accountable for their acts to disarm us. NY boycott participants has close to 80 companies that stand for the 2A. Nice to see some action done bye these guys but sucks for us!

I honestly don't see Sig supporting us. Sig trains police and military at their academy, sellouts. Smith has commercials using gov. and police officers with product, no go. Glock never seeing it. Ruger I believe will be the only one out of the four.

Back
Top Bottom