wilmington mass this weekend

levgun

NES Member
Aleppo Shriners auditorium in wilmington, Ma this coming weekend. i would say the largest in Mass. November 9 and 10th.

its literally the town next to mine and I can't be bothered.
At this point the Shriners could put the entire show in a small space in the middle of the auditorium and just run a race track around it and those guys with the mini cars could race around it... at least it would be more entertaining.

-Mike

At this point the Shriners could put the entire show in a small space in the middle of the auditorium and just run a race track around it and those guys with the mini cars could race around it... at least it would be more entertaining.

-Mike

Now that I would go to see, but only if they drop the admission to under 10 bucks. Its certainly not worth the $12 or so they charge now.

Shriners need to pair the gun show with the Roller Derby! I'm sure the smell can't get much worse!

I'll probably to on Sunday and have a look around, then go home and jump online to TSUSA!

-Mike
Mike,

Shriners do this a number of times each year (no gun show those days). I'm a member there.

I've already got my funny hat. Gonna try and get in for some cheap booze in the lounge half-way through. ;)

OK, I'm not really going. I've never enjoyed Wilmington. I dislike 128. I don't like the venue. Parking is a hassle. It's always right after Marlboro and I have learned to stop looking at the same guns twice.

I wound up being away for Mahl'buruh so I'll hit the Box and see how that goes.

I'm going. My kid and his buddy like to look around especially more now that he is starting to collect military helmets (anyone got a Korean War M1 liner for sale??) so it's Dad/Son time for me. Worth the $12 to spend time away from the XBox.

I'm going. My kid and his buddy like to look around especially more now that he is starting to collect military helmets (anyone got a Korean War M1 liner for sale??) so it's Dad/Son time for me. Worth the $12 to spend time away from the XBox.

Going for the same reason. My son is a newly-minted LTC holder and wanted to check out a gun show. I told him the jerky is the best part of this show but he likes jerky so off we go.

Going for the same reason. My son is a newly-minted LTC holder and wanted to check out a gun show. I told him the jerky is the best part of this show but he likes jerky so off we go.

You're better off putting some gas in the tank instead of going to that thing, and hitting up 3 or 4 local shops... or better yet, plan on doing that anyways (eg, the "do both" option) because you'll be in and out of that show in under 15 minutes because there's basically nothing there.

-Mike

You're better off putting some gas in the tank instead of going to that thing, and hitting up 3 or 4 local shops... or better yet, plan on doing that anyways (eg, the "do both" option) because you'll be in and out of that show in under 15 minutes because there's basically nothing there.

-Mike

^This, take him to Collectors in Stoneham and Four Seasons in Woburn. Free admission to both places and probably far better deals. Be sure to check out upstairs at Collectors!

Bring the kids to the gun shows, the atmosphere is way better than most any gun shop, you'll learn more, see more, and be able to let them make their own decision on where they want to shop.
I wasn't going to go, but now I think I will because of all the negatives from the ones who haven't been to a show in 10 years.
SUPPORT YOUR HOBBY AND GUN SHOWS BEFORE THEY ARE GONE FOREVER

Looked at a lot of price tags today and was disgusted at the markup. They just don’t get it.

I bought a mag for a friends Hi Standard Military, which he asked me to keep an eye out for, then checked eBay and found it for roughly half price. Luckily they let me return it.

Still, it was fun poking around. I was there around 10:00 and the crowd wasn’t too thick so I could actually get up to the tables I wanted to.

The folks at the Tombstone Trading table (a whole aisle, actually) have a nice collection of long guns and are willing to haggle on price. No premium for CC purchase either.

Went and thought it was pretty good, but maybe my expectations were so low. It's been a few years since I've been there. Picked up a couple GSG .22 cal mags at a decent price that I haven't been able to find anywhere . The guy with the TSA knives they confiscate has some pretty good deals. Bought 2 Gerber knives in really good condition that would be $40 brand new for $10.

Saw more actual firearms that I thought would be there. I was actually pretty pleased....

Back
Top Bottom