Wilmington Gun Show

The news article said they found a box of 224 Valkyrie at his apartment.
Bit of an odd ball cartridge for this clown to have.

He obviously doesn’t know that 9mm doesn’t fit in a .22.

Marian Ryan, the DA is already looking for more legislation to regulate gun shows. I’m sorry, but I’ve received different answers from different gun shops on a rifle I was looking at. If gun dealers can’t interpret the rules consistently, then there’s too many rules on the books. Adding another layer is pure bullshit. Instead, why not simplify and strictly enforce?

Gang Bangers and illegals are treated with more leniency..But of course they are The people of the left so we must protect them at all costs.

Job well done, thank you for saving me from the evil ammo that could go off on its own at any minute...We laugh...

Not sure if that actually happened or was some kind of set up to use against allowing gun shows. But IF it happened then this is the (pun intended) type of ammo the anti's will use to get these things shut down or at the very least to push even more regulations, bans and infringements.

Bingo! We have Bingo!

After Cambridge man busted with illegal ammo, DA plans to look at gun show rules - The Boston Globe

“Ryan added that her office will be “looking across the law and regulations for gun shows and we’ll be having a legislative proposal to address” concerns about such shows in Massachusetts.”

Bingo! We have Bingo!

After Cambridge man busted with illegal ammo, DA plans to look at gun show rules - The Boston Globe

“Ryan added that her office will be “looking across the law and regulations for gun shows and we’ll be having a legislative proposal to address” concerns about such shows in Massachusetts.”

Problem already solved. Just "red flag" him and release him back into the public. The red flag law actively prevents him from doing anything bad. That's what we were told isn't it?

Hard to be sympathetic then.
That's right up there with doing a line of coke on the desk Sargent's counter at the police station.
If anyone doesn't know that those shows are watched like a hawk , they are a dumbass.

Beyond a certain point, not really. Every relatively meaningless transaction isn't watched by some omnipotent being. That's not how this guy got bagged anyways, reading between the lines, the foamer talked himself into jail and when the ammo was found he sent the dealer down the river, too.

BTW years ago I went to one show where this loudmouth guy had a table full of postban mags and the ATF booth was 10 feet away. Nobody cared. (hell the atf guys looked bored) although eventually I think the promoter got the guy to leave because of whining vendors.

Most states just require you to be 18 to buy ammo, right? I remember just needing to show proof of age when I was younger.

Also, Next time you hear people in a room talking about late term abortions, just call the cops on them and say they were talking about killing babies.

Bingo! We have Bingo!

Lenient Ryan will not tax our already stressed judicial system with such a non-sense. [devil2]
She has compassion and understanding, but MASS citizens want her to release tigers and lions into the colosseum now!
DA Ryan changes bail policy for non-violent offenders
"Recognizing that even a short period of incarceration can cause tremendous upheaval in one's life, including loss of employment and housing, this practice seeks to prevent incarceration solely due to a lack of financial resources and in cases where we don't intend to seek a jail sentence," Ryan said in a prepared statement.

Ryan said bail requests will still be made in sexual assault, domestic violence, and firearms cases, among others.
-----------

Ooops, we were upgraded into a sexual assault and domestic violence category, so just keep calm and wait for your possible felon status to be upgraded to a full time felon utilizing made up $ht from your girlfriend, relative or just a random concerned citizen. [thumbsup]

While you are waiting watch your local shoplifters in action! [dance]

Last edited:
Instead, why not simplify and strictly enforce?

This is MA, Sir! Here we create laws nobody dares to enforce. No snow on the car, no texting, now Maathy wants 20 miles speed limit in Boston and next year he would like car manufacturers to make an electric car which will match the speed of the Boston University student crossing the Kenmore.

This story is getting more interesting daily!

Dude has a girlfriend who has decided to protect liberals all over the globe. Dude has ammo and no license. In his preparation for the massive attack he decides to get intoxicated and wanders on the grounds of the Wilmington Gun Show which is surrounded by police details and ATF.

sw.jpg
What a dangerous and smart individual! This is why Ryan needs to come up with a new law; Nobody is allowed to buy anything at the Gun Show! Hopefully, that will make it extinct and that show time will be dedicated to Drugs & You (How To Legalize Drugs and Build State Distribution). Now we are talking! Shoot yourself in the arm!

How Do You Know You Are Living in a Totality?
Everything is illogical and impossible, but nobody cares anymore. You can be accused that by buying a garden rake you were preparing major uprising and you will be arrested and punished. You, by the way, also do not matter, others will be punished together with you. Your buddies will lose jobs or licenses, your family will be investigated and arrested because they put out the garbage on the wrong day, your gun club will be closed because you had an expired membership over there. This is, my friends, the totalitarian regime I have escaped from.

It highlights the concerns we have with the gun shows,” said Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan in a phone interview Thursday afternoon.

Police believe Schwarztrauber was intoxicated at the gun show on Saturday. When officers arrived, he was being disruptive, refused to leave , and smelled of booze, according to authorities. He charged with possessing ammunition without an FID card. He is expected to be arraigned at Woburn District Court at a later date.

His arrest followed a report made to Cambridge police by Schwarztrauber’s roommate on Saturday that he had been “been acting very strange lately and had made statements about going on shooting sprees,” according to a copy of a police report.

The roommate also told police she has heard Schwarztrauber speak of wanting to start a civil war and a revolution, according to a police report.

A search of his apartment yielded 20 rounds of ammunition that police found on his nightstand, authorities said.

Schwarztrauber was charged with one count of unlawful possession of ammunition.

He was arraigned Wednesday in Cambridge District Court on a charge of unlawful ammunition possession, authorities said.

State law currently does not allow for a dangerousness hearing for misdemeanors like unlawful ammunition possession. Judges may detain defendants awaiting trial in a felony case if they pose a danger to the community.

Speaking to reporters about the proposal on Thursday, Baker referenced Schwarztrauber’s case.

“We do not have in Massachusetts a coherent way of determining whether who’s before the court is a danger or not,” he said.

Ryan praised the people who came forward to report Schwarztrauber’s troubling behavior — his roommate and an individual at the gun show who notified authorities after they noticed Schwarztrauber was being disruptive.

The vendor who allegedly sold Schwarztrauber the ammunition, Stephen Fowler, 69, of Guilford, Conn., was charged with selling ammunition without complying with the requirements relating to firearms identification cards. He was arraigned in Woburn District Court Tuesday, was released on $500 cash bail and ordered not to sell firearms or ammunition in Massachusetts. He is due back in court May 22.

Read more: Cops: Gun-show suspect spoke of shooting spree

Last edited:
Beyond a certain point, not really. Every relatively meaningless transaction isn't watched by some omnipotent being. That's not how this guy got bagged anyways, reading between the lines, the foamer talked himself into jail and when the ammo was found he sent the dealer down the river, too.

BTW years ago I went to one show where this loudmouth guy had a table full of postban mags and the ATF booth was 10 feet away. Nobody cared. (hell the atf guys looked bored) although eventually I think the promoter got the guy to leave because of whining vendors.
I think you have to differentiate between those guardians of our well-being who are on the ground and not overly motivated to screw us over silliness vs. noisy elected leftist politicians who believe they have everything in the world to gain by screwing us.

The only thing that amazes me is that it took this long for an obviously motivated leftist pol to find an example with which to make trouble regarding gun shows. Were the leftist pols just waiting all this time for the right drunk nutcase guy allegedly making terrorist-like threats so it would make a big splash? Or have the pols been thinking the time is ripe to attack the shows with anything that might have come along... even if it had to be finessed or invented? [thinking]

One unanswered question: How did the cops find their alleged terrorist wannabe guy at the show? I know the show was not well-attended due to the weather report, but was this guy sticking out like a sore thumb that much that the cops said "Oh, that must be our Cambridge nutcase guy"? [hmmm]

There was a gun show in Wilmington on Sunday? I had no idea, no longer even pay attention to those anymore.

I haven't bought ammo at a show since I got a case of Bulsomethian 308 in NH one year. Gosh that case was heavy. And the handles were like little wires. It sucked carrying it to the car.

I think you have to differentiate between those guardians of our well-being who are on the ground and not overly motivated to screw us over silliness vs. noisy elected leftist politicians who believe they have everything in the world to gain by screwing us.

The only thing that amazes me is that it took this long for an obviously motivated leftist pol to find an example with which to make trouble regarding gun shows. Were the leftist pols just waiting all this time for the right drunk nutcase guy allegedly making terrorist-like threats so it would make a big splash? Or have the pols been thinking the time is ripe to attack the shows with anything that might have come along... even if it had to be finessed or invented? [thinking]

One unanswered question: How did the cops find their alleged terrorist wannabe guy at the show? I know the show was not well-attended due to the weather report, but was this guy sticking out like a sore thumb that much that the cops said "Oh, that must be our Cambridge nutcase guy"? [hmmm]

Guy was shitfaced, not that hard to walk up and ask a few vendors. Article makes it sound like they might have even been called by a vendor, too.

Also, given the way these shows are, not exactly a lot of people to sift through.

I still say its the result of that full size billboard advertising the show, im sure it pissed off a lot of people

I still say its the result of that full size billboard advertising the show, im sure it pissed off a lot of people

So because of the billboard "they" activated a manchurian candidate, got him drunk and sent him to the gun show? And then they told him to go to the one dealer
in the whole show that wouldn't card him?

All so a DA can make a whining statement about "gun shows" despite the fact that nobody got hurt, or got anywhere close to being hurt, etc.

-Mike

So because of the billboard "they" activated a manchurian candidate, got him drunk and sent him to the gun show? And then they told him to go to the one dealer
in the whole show that wouldn't card him?

All so a DA can make a whining statement about "gun shows" despite the fact that nobody got hurt, or got anywhere close to being hurt, etc.

-Mike
upload_2019-3-8_13-40-2.jpeg

I know that but there's still lots of really cool stuff to look at that you would never see at a MA gun show
I think Greg was saying that you're not going to SHOT unless you're working in the firearms industry.

This story is getting more interesting daily!

Dude has a girlfriend who has decided to protect liberals all over the globe. Dude has ammo and no license. In his preparation for the massive attack he decides to get intoxicated and wanders on the grounds of the Wilmington Gun Show which is surrounded by police details and ATF.

Not sure I get this part - are you saying she shouldn't have said anything and that a potential mass casualty event would be better for MA gun owners, or did you forget the [/sarcasm] tag, or did something go flying over my head?

How Do You Know You Are Living in a Totality?
Everything is illogical and impossible, but nobody cares anymore. You can be accused that by buying a garden rake you were preparing major uprising and you will be arrested and punished.
Foreground, on the left
frankenstein11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom