Wilmington Gun Show

Misfitmike63

NES Member
A friend just texted me and told me to stay away, guess theres a situation there, couple people were arrested... not sure. glad i went yesterday

anyone know anything?

As others have said in another thread, gun shows are definitely for new gun owners who don’t know any better with regard to prices and availability of guns/ammo. It’s just a complete waste of time, gas, and money.

I, like many people don't go for the guns and ammo, its the accessories, Etc. that you can stock up on, and to find it all Under One Roof makes it one stop shopping sometimes.
As others have said in another thread, gun shows are definitely for new gun owners who don’t know any better with regard to prices and availability of guns/ammo. It’s just a complete waste of time, gas, and money.

I, like many people don't go for the guns and ammo, its the accessories, Etc. that you can stock up on, and to find it all Under One Roof makes it one stop shopping sometimes.
Yeah that’s true. Lots of random accessories all in place. No shipping costs etc.

well, if there was some crap going on and arrests were made the powers that be will ban gun shows in Mass is my guess.

I was there today 1100 thru 1245 didn't see or hear anything out of the ordinary inside the building. Saw Glenn chatted with him for a few minutes till he got busy. Didn't need anything, didn't buy anything so went to get out of the house and see some people I knew would be there. Wasn't crowded but it was busy. Didn't see or smell the usual BO guys. Nuthing at all fancy about a gun show it's maybe 1 step up from the flea market at the Revere Drive'in.

Last edited:
My buddy who is a dealer told me the “ammo” guy at the front door was arrested for selling to an unlicensed customer. And some wack job waiting to get in got pinched outside for something and arrested. I double checked with friend if the arrests made because of lack of personal hygiene? Answer was no.

My buddy who is a dealer told me the “ammo” guy at the front door was arrested for selling to an unlicensed customer. And some wack job waiting to get in got pinched outside for something and arrested. I double checked with friend if the arrests made because of lack of personal hygiene? Answer was no.
I would have thought that if the ammo guy was arrested/sold to an unlicensed he would have been shut down. He was still selling while he was packing up at 2:55.

Not sure if that actually happened or was some kind of set up to use against allowing gun shows. But IF it happened then this is the (pun intended) type of ammo the anti's will use to get these things shut down or at the very least to push even more regulations, bans and infringements.

And the beef jerky!

That’s the main reason I go... also, with my wife being 8 months pregnant, I’ll use any excuse to get out

I to used to get the beef jerky to untill one time I did and when I got home and went to eat it I realized it was all moldy so i never bought it again that sucks because I really liked it.

Gun shows are for newbies looking for felonies. Plenty of dealers always selling clear as day post ban mags to whoever wants to buy them. Not that you shouldn’t be allowed to buy them, it’s just that some of these dealers are selling to people who are truly clueless to the risk they are taking.

Good thing I never go to gun shows anymore. The body oder combined with the smell from the beef jerky vendors and I feel like I'm gonna projectile vomit.

The attendance at these in mass is probably so low at this point that you don't have to worry about smelling much BO anymore.....

Back
Top Bottom