William McGurn from WSJ Just Received his LTC

SFC13557

NES Member
writes his weekly column on receiving his LTC in NJ. Hasn't purchased a firearm yet but he and wifey are looking. he states this year a record 5 million citizens are new gun owners, Blacks largest class while women are 40% of first time buyers. In PA. NSSF reckons there are 276, 648 first time gun owners, not good for the Dems.

I don’t think the left should be scared whatsoever. These are the people that will happily turn their gun in when told everything will be okay from here on by someone they don’t know.

I thought the WSJ was a liberal shill rag. They don't blindly support every far-right issue and they commend liberals when they do well and condemn conservatives when they do wrong so they must be a liberal rag. For shame! FOR SHAME!!!! [rofl]

It's an old article, but an interesting story.

Emily Miller went through hell and high water to get a gun while living in Washington, DC.
No permit to carry, just owning a firearm.

Generally speaking, that's good that someone from as far away, viewpoint wise, as the WSJ has had a personal change of heart on 2A. Just hoping he doesn't go full fudd with it and start spreading the gospel about "we only need this and not that" now that he's been technically indoctrinated. Part of me wonders if this is just a career move so he can write about the topic "as a gun owner". Although, I'm not familiar with his work, so who knows.

I thought the WSJ was a liberal shill rag. They don't blindly support every far-right issue and they commend liberals when they do well and condemn conservatives when they do wrong so they must be a liberal rag. For shame! FOR SHAME!!!! [rofl]

Rupert Murdoch owns them and he effectively ended the Editorial Independence clause that was part of the sale to him. They are very different than the WSJ that I read 20 years ago coming out of college.

Generally speaking, that's good that someone from as far away, viewpoint wise, as the WSJ has had a personal change of heart on 2A. Just hoping he doesn't go full fudd with it and start spreading the gospel about "we only need this and not that" now that he's been technically indoctrinated. Part of me wonders if this is just a career move so he can write about the topic "as a gun owner". Although, I'm not familiar with his work, so who knows.
Read the article, he stated his Father was an FBI agent and there always was a gun in the house growing up. He states he's always been a big 2A supporter buy just never got around to getting his permit and buying a gun. He writes a weekly column for the WSJ and is a conservative. He's on Fox and Fox Business usually weekly.

Read the article, he stated his Father was an FBI agent and there always was a gun in the house growing up. He states he's always been a big 2A supporter buy just never got around to getting his permit and buying a gun. He writes a weekly column for the WSJ and is a conservative. He's on Fox and Fox Business usually weekly.

Can't read it. WSJ always paywalls me, and I don't care enough about it to subscribe. But I get the gist of it from your post.

Back
Top Bottom