• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Will we be getting NES/MFS Giveaways back?

I'm thinking of arranging a toilet paper raffle for non-green only. Figure if we're to cheap to join, imagine how low our TP priorities are.

why did they stop ?
Probably because Derek & MFS meet up every year to decide ahead of time what'll be given away as he described when this happened last time. That has probably been exacerbated by Covid-19.
I don't really care if they come back. I enjoy this website for what it is worth regardless. I imagine they will just like before, but either way. I sure as hell ain't going to bother Admin about it. Keep up the great website. I appreciate having a shared group to help and torment others. [wink]

Since MFS is closed because of our pansy governor... I doubt they’ll be coming back anytime soon.

too many descriptive words to imply criminal behavior.
careful or some liberal douche will tell you that you don't know the facts [rofl]. Those who snuck across the border or overstayed visas surely can't be breaking any laws right???!! I mean we must have agencies like border patrol, customs, immigration department for no good f***ing reason. We must be clearly letting facts get in the way of our laws.

careful or some liberal douche will tell you that you don't know the facts [rofl]. Those who snuck across the border or overstayed visas surely can't be breaking any laws right???!! I mean we must have agencies like border patrol, customs, immigration department for no good f***ing reason. We must be clearly letting facts get in the way of our laws.

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen presenting on border security and illegal immigration.

Nancy Pelosi: “I reject your facts.”

Nielsen: “These aren’t my facts. These are the facts.”

Probably because Derek & MFS meet up every year to decide ahead of time what'll be given away as he described when this happened last time. That has probably been exacerbated by Covid-19.
I don't really care if they come back. I enjoy this website for what it is worth regardless. I imagine they will just like before, but either way. I sure as hell ain't going to bother Admin about it. Keep up the great website. I appreciate having a shared group to help and torment others. [wink]
i really did not notice it was gone. i entered a handful of times when the item interested me.

Back
Top Bottom