• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Will NICS Become A Massive Firearms Registration Scheme

what does it matter really. when it comes down to it, WE have the guns.

bet your bottom dollar we're not going down without a fight. plus, there's guys like me in the military that actually believe they are protecting and defending The Constitution. even if we're the only ones, 3rd squad - headquarters platoon is coming out guns a blazing...and I have both the company Corpsmen in my squad.

point is...i don't think 'they' could ever do anything with the information. the Marine Corps, and the military in general, is chock full of guys that would NEVER in a million years attempt to disarm a law abiding U.S. Citizen. not only would it likely be a suicide mission, but it's just against the very fabric of who we are. is that saying a couple guys wouldn't want to get their dicks hard going out taking other peoples guns...no...but i'm 99% sure their efforts would be thwarted rather quickly.

It's correct. After 20 years the FFL can destroy the records.

Notably, the FFL is only required to use ordinary care storing them. If the bound books are destroyed by accident, they'll be annoyed but understand that it happens. (fire, flood, theft, ??)

Will the ATF accept boating accident as an excuse for the loss of the bound books?

Back
Top Bottom