• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

will it get better?

Also do not forget that more traditional gun enthusiasts are just now waking up from hibernation and looking to restock for the season. A lot of Social Security checks could end up going toward high priced .22lr ammo...

Original Bob has plenty of ammo yesyerday.

That is just one store my friend. Ammo as a whole is not getting back to normal at all, from what Ive seen in my travels. There is barely any .223, 5.56, 9mm, and .22 to be had by anyone. My guess is that since you just let everyone on this site know that Original Bob has ammo, his ammo quantity will diminish greatly in the next week haha

That is just one store my friend. Ammo as a whole is not getting back to normal at all, from what Ive seen in my travels. There is barely any .223, 5.56, 9mm, and .22 to be had by anyone. My guess is that since you just let everyone on this site know that Original Bob has ammo, his ammo quantity will diminish greatly in the next week haha

At least some stores have it and i considered that as an improvement from supply chain perspective. If you compare it to 2 months ago, no where had 9mm or 22lr at all.

Plenty of ammo in NH stores last week as well.

At least some stores have it and i considered that as an improvement from supply chain perspective. If you compare it to 2 months ago, no where had 9mm or 22lr at all.

Plenty of ammo in NH stores last week as well.

Your fooling yourself my man. Its not getting better yet, at least it really dosnt seem that way to me. Wishful thinking though.

We based our reply on our personal experiences.

I could be wrong as my samples size are small and many stores that i've called/visit claim that they started to recieve a 'larger' ammo shipment.

Again, this is based on my and yours sample size so i could br wrong as well as you.

I would personally say once you start seeing places like Walmart, Dicks, Cabelas, Bass pro keeping full stock on ammo you could say its getting back to normal. For me, traveling all over Mass to little gun shops to get 3 wholes boxes is not what I would call "back to normal".

Like you said, its all personal experience and maybe where you are its a bit more plentiful right now...that being said though Ive ventured out to many gun stores local and far and they all seem to be in the same boat, low quantity - high pricing.

^ Totally agreed in term of 'back to normal', but i'm certain i said situation is improving which could mean better but not best.

I ll wait for that day when it all go 'back to normal'.

There have been two primer shortages prior to the current crisis, and in each case, it got better from a supply perspective. Once supply lines opened up, the ability to engage in opportunistic pricing evaporated, however, a "new normal" emerged with distinctly (I remember about 20% or so) higher prices once supply lines opened up. The public showed it was willing to pay more, and none of the vendors chose to hold the line on prices to grab market share.

You will NOT see pre-shortage prices on ammo ever again.

Crap, I should have bought a pallet load when I started shooting and anything over a penny a piece for primers meant you were paying retail.

I have definitely seen more ammo around lately as well as plenty of ebrs. I'm selfish though and keep my ammo sources to myself during times like this.

Well, once the bans/restrictions go into effect in all of the uber libtard states we may see a bit of relief......sad but true

I hope this mean a little improvement?

Yee ha

aje6ezez.jpg

Bob still has 9mm as well as four season. HAHA

Back
Top Bottom